Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My new toy

jonesboy1

jonesboy1
Reaction score
Website
jonesboy1.com
Members Ride
VZ cross 6 one Tonner
Just bought a VS ute to stuff around with, just been working on a web page for it http://jonesboy1.com/VS%20ute.htm no way near finished yet but you will see what is happening at the moment and I do have plans for this ute that I will tell as I go along. :whistling

jonesboy1

jonesboy1
Reaction score
Website
jonesboy1.com
Members Ride
VZ cross 6 one Tonner
Thanks, I have got it finished now and will put up some photos when I get back from work (4 days away 4 days home) and try and make the web page a bit more 56k friendly as I have a heap to put up yet.

jonesboy1

jonesboy1
Reaction score
Website
jonesboy1.com
Members Ride
VZ cross 6 one Tonner
pissing off the red stripe

I picked up the bumper mould cheap to fill the gap in the front bumper to match the side body moulding and have pin striped over the red because I did not go much on it and just want the car black and white. I am getting some 7mm wide pin stripe cut to do the side ones now this worked so good (I was going to paint the stripe) but this come up really well. I was going to take the side ones off but after reading how hard it is to do (I even bought the caramel wheel) because they look good off as well, but they do stop unwanted dents , so I thought I'll give this a try, nothing to loose and see how it lasts

Attachments

• pinstripe.jpg
    pinstripe.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 179
  • pinstripe-done.jpg
    pinstripe-done.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 163

jonesboy1

jonesboy1
Reaction score
Website
jonesboy1.com
Members Ride
VZ cross 6 one Tonner
Update

OK done a few other bits and peices like 17" STORM wheels and 235/45/17 Maxis tyres, a Wasp swaybar link kit, lowered 50mm all round (kings and Monroe front & Kings and Koni's rear) put another head unit in an Alpine CDA-9813R and also shoved an electric ariel in today as well, I will post up a couple of photos with the canopy off a bit later on, you can still see whats going on at http://jonesboy1.com/VS_ute.htm

Attachments

• lowered-all-round-&-17's.jpg
    lowered-all-round-&-17's.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 172