Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My new VE II sv6 ute (phantom) :)

Ed

Reaction score
Website
www.hrt.com.au
Members Ride
TDV8 Landcruiser
Badge looks sweet painted, I'm thinking bout possibly painting it a dark red to put on my black ute...can't wait to see what your rear badge will look like, what are your other future plans too mate?

RUF-60L

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SS
have u looked at getting a pontiac bonnet? there are a couple of places that make the bonnet a certain way so u dont need the whole pontiac front end and u can keep the normal bodykit

not a fan of the walkinshaw bonnet bulge

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
have u looked at getting a pontiac bonnet? there are a couple of places that make the bonnet a certain way so u dont need the whole pontiac front end and u can keep the normal bodykit

not a fan of the walkinshaw bonnet bulge

They're not cheap. A place in sydney is selling modified GMH bonnets (ie stockies with holes cut in them) for around $2200 unpainted. Not that I'm condoning the walky monstrosity!!! There's also a VE bonnet that has the old VZ monaro twin scoops. Saw it on an ignition sedan the other day - looks fkn horrid!!!! The big, square shoulder lines of the VE paired with the dainty vents on the bonnet... not good!