Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My "new" VE Omega

jasonjea

Reaction score
Website
www.aus-chat.com
Members Ride
VF Commodore SV6 UTE
Model: 2007 Omega
Colour: Gold
Engine: V6
Transmission: Auto
Paid: $8300
Km: 170.000+
all parts are stock as i get it yesterday. have sam problems like overheating and need to change ball joints and everything is great!
Car have big scratches so need to be painted!
Will do: Tint windows, dual exhaust, dual din stereo, sub + amp, low + 20", ne head lights + rear lights, boot spoiler, change collor in mat orange or white/black, chip tune and much more.
So guys what do u think ?
img0133pv.jpg

img0128nf.jpg

img0114tp.jpg

img0112jt.jpg

img0110gf.jpg

img0108bq.jpg

img0106cd.jpg

img0103cg.jpg

img0105qn.jpg

img0107w.jpg

img0100jv.jpg

Aussie Willy

Coal Miner
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Redline 2012
The scratches, sure, np, the colour, well ok, but that stain on the front seat, no way.

Wongy295

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE SV6 (LPG)
The scratches, sure, np, the colour, well ok, but that stain on the front seat, no way.

Not a bad price....but **** that's alot of scratches/

Also, someone jizzed on the front seat brah. :hmmm:

jasonjea

Reaction score
Website
www.aus-chat.com
Members Ride
VF Commodore SV6 UTE
yeah too much scratches..when im showing my "new" car i dont give them to come close to it..hahaha..
I dont know what is that on seats but wanna change it for some "sport" from ss or ssv ot recaro :D but later that is too much expencive :D

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 MY11 Holden VE SSV Ute
nice pickup mate but damn those scratches, looks like the previous owner p****d off a few people and they ran keys through it or something. as for the seats for a cheap temporary fix buy some decent seat covers.

future mods sound good too so good luck with it

BigBoss

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
That colour is called sandstorm Mate. You could get the car wrapped in matte black vinyl it would be cheaper than paint. Also I would remove that bonnet protecter as they do more bad than good also try some genuine floor mats they fit and look way better.

jasonjea

Reaction score
Website
www.aus-chat.com
Members Ride
VF Commodore SV6 UTE
nice pickup mate but damn those scratches, looks like the previous owner p****d off a few people and they ran keys through it or something. as for the seats for a cheap temporary fix buy some decent seat covers.

future mods sound good too so good luck with it
thanks..i will try to clean that with something :D

That colour is called sandstorm Mate. You could get the car wrapped in matte black vinyl it would be cheaper than paint. Also I would remove that bonnet protecter as they do more bad than good also try some genuine floor mats they fit and look way better.
i was planning to paint him with plasti dip matte black ! i will remove that bonnet..and if ss or ssv flor mats fit to my omega i will put them..wait i have this car for 2 days only :D
i hope i will fix overheating tommorow so i can start with mods :D
car is how i bought it..i didnt take anything on or off from him:D

DmanVT

USAWME
Reaction score
Members Ride
'99 VT sedan II
holly crap did Edward Scissor-Hands try and wax the car or something? that is an insane amount of scratches haha. And 8k thats not bad for a ve right?? Nice job man

jasonjea

Reaction score
Website
www.aus-chat.com
Members Ride
VF Commodore SV6 UTE
holly crap did Edward Scissor-Hands try and wax the car or something? that is an insane amount of scratches haha. And 8k thats not bad for a ve right?? Nice job man
i think previous owner was famous :D I think 8k is too smal price for ve :D Thanks

Don't let your mum drive it :beer chug:
haha i will not hahah :D