Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My New VE SS!

Karratha_4x4

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
Finally got some pics!

Got the dealer to take them and email me them as im 1200km away, bit hard to shoot down and grab some and grab the car, gotta wait until the 9th of Jan till get it :bawl::bawl: Will get more pics when i actually get the car but here's some interim shots!

Model: MY 09 VE SS
Colour: Atomic Green
Features: Window Tint
Alloy Pedals
Leather Gear Knob
Mud Flaps
Parking Sensors
SS Mats

Eventually upgrade the exhaust system, SSV tail lights will be going in, Cold air intake. Wont be lowering the car though as the road around here a ****house and driveways are crap as well so would just rip the underneath apart.

Must say I'm proud as punch! Can't wait to get in the drivers seat and see the car in the flesh. :bow: Know it's just another SS but as some else has stated It's mine, makes it different some how.

A big upgrade from my current 04 TL Mitsubishi Magna (will be sadly missed though), previously the only holden i've owned was a 97 VS Commodore Executive which was a good car and own a Holden Jackaroo (not really a holden haha just wears the badge! built by Izuzu) which is for the weekends out bush :)

Cheers :)

EnFoRcEr_001

Deano
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 A5
Wow atomic green really looks good in real life the website photos turned me off the colour but am now wondering if that was the colour i should have chosen. Ahh well your so right in saying its different because its yours. I say that to every black sv6 i see.

Get some more pics up when you pick it up please.

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
Nice mate, good on ya.
Should be manual but.....:whistling:p

Karratha_4x4

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
Thanks guys :) Can't wait to get my hand's on it!!

Juzo :p yeah i did toss up a manual, but i have a 4x4 for the weekends and all i drive at work are manual toyota's and when your driving them for 40 odd driving hours a week you get sick of driving manuals, like hoping in putting it in drive and enjoying not having to do anything! hehe

ve ss man

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ss
looks great mate i love mine im sure that you will love yours :) they are so good to drive you just want to keep going . haha good luck with it.

djmenow

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Holden Commodore Acclaim.
I wish I could afford a car like that. Looks hot. The colour is a bit iffy for me but I am sure I could get used of it :p

Hope you have fun taking it for a spin.

tanner892

Reaction score
Members Ride
07 VE SSV M6
sexy, the VE's have realli grown on me

(ditch the mudflaps) :p

Karratha_4x4

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
Thanks guys, found out i have to wait another 2 weeks for it to get here cause Auto Trans are idiots who can't sort their **** out!!!! :bang: ah well it'll be worth the wait i suppose.

sexy, the VE's have realli grown on me

(ditch the mudflaps) :p

lol suprised no one else has mentioned them! The roads here are ****house and heap's of loose rocks etc so they might provide some sort of protection against the loose crap on the road. If not they will be gone.

Johnsy

★★★★★
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Wagon & VF SV6 Ute
good on ya mate:thumbsup: i also got the auto as my work ute is a manual and i get sick of changing gears also...
+ the autos are quicker at the lights;)