Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My New VF SSV

dzire

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE E3 R8 'Black Edition'
Hey Guys, Just picked up my new car Friday arvo and thought I'd share it with you;

2013 VF SS-V Phantom Black + Red Stripes with Stage 3 Design Pack which is basically is all gloss black pieces on the outside ie foglight surround, side guard fender few other bits and pieces instead of the chrome and an upgrade from standard 19's to 20's and of course the comfortable leather interior. Finally after many other V8's and charged 6's this baby is a manual :D (Y)

Photo's aren't great from the typical iPhone

image_zps9284a70f.jpeg

image_2_zps02f15a29.jpeg

image_3_zps0facccae.jpeg

Anyways, I will upload more better quality pics ASAP.

Thanks, Brendan.

Last edited:

M1LMO3

Reaction score
Members Ride
N/A

Last edited:

Drizt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V L98
Very nice, well done.

michaellevy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline

dzire

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE E3 R8 'Black Edition'
What a beauty you have got yourself there! Love the red and black combo, definitely think the vf looks the best in the black :D

Enjoy driving it and definitely a must on some more pictures.

Congrats!!

Haha thanks. Yeah it's an absolute beast to drive. Though far too quiet - 1st on the agenda is definitely a new exhaust system. As soon as I saw it I fell in love. Yet to see another one with the same combo.

WOW. Thats a different one. Havent seen it looking like that before. Like the Black and Red combo.

I did the same sort of thing to ours, but got 20's from Bob Jane T-Mart. Wasnt a fan of the Holden wheels.

Well done and hope you enjoy the car. Its an awesome machine. The way the Navigation shows up on the HUD is totally cool too.

I didn't get the Redline so I don't get the HUD :( driving down the street it draws everyone's attention which is good haha.

Cleaned it this arvo when I got home however it was almost about to rain so put her back in the garage. Only have a few interior shots ATM sorry.

pupezaty.jpg

a9ygequ5.jpg

devyguhu.jpg

y5yvubyd.jpg

Cheers, Brendan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

corhijasna

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ss commodore / WM Caprice V
looks cool with the red,not a big fan myself of the stripe on bonnet but still looks good though,
needs red stripes on seats instead of grey imo

looks very good though

dzire

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE E3 R8 'Black Edition'
Yeah it has red stitching around the seats, was either that or a black stripe and I wanted something that would stand out a little more on the interior. Each to their own haha. Thanks for your feedback.

Brendan.

Mk2

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais S2
What's the deal with the stupid 16th-birthday bow? Is this how they deliver a brand new car at the dealership? I've never bought a brand new car obviously.

dzire

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE E3 R8 'Black Edition'
I have no idea to be honest, must just be for special clientele because the few times I was there sorting stuff out I saw a few others which didn't get the bow haha.