Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My new VR SS (few pics)

89 vn

Reaction score
Members Ride
89 VN Exec, 94 VR SS
Thanks guys, yeah I do like the clubby kit but it just doesnt sit right on an SS
I asked the bloke about the 185 and he said 'it was a factory option' cos how I thought it had he 165kw motor.

Bit poor atm so unless I could somehow sell/trade the clubsport kit it will stay for a bit, I would like to get a tune for it, can Greenfoam tune VR's?

oh and also im worried to rev it past 3k when theres people around cos its so damn loud, overall im very happy and would recommend a car like this

skitzn

Reaction score
Members Ride
wl caprice
hey man nice pick up
but i dont want to have a go at you but please make it an ss they have their own street appeal and toughness.
i understand that funds can put a halt on things!!!!
you have done really well getting a low km car clubby kits have their place and thats on a clubby
and an ss with sunroof???? priceless

good luck dude!!!!!!!!

89 vn

Reaction score
Members Ride
89 VN Exec, 94 VR SS
VRSS001.jpg

VRSS002.jpg

Dirbatua

AWOL!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS Series 2
nice car man, foamy does do the VR Tunes, i got mine done by him about a month and a half ago and it goes really well.

dont like the looks of the clubby kit on it but oh well hopefully you will change it back to the SS kit.

stoney

Reaction score
Members Ride
4cyl starfire vh
wouldnt you be spewing owning a v8 that only makes that much power and wouldnt be able to beat people at traffic lights??

cxcxcxvcvcvc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
wouldnt you be spewing owning a v8 that only makes that much power and wouldnt be able to beat people at traffic lights??

No spewin would be owning a pussy 4cyl that sounds like a vacume cleaner chocking on a pair of undies;)

stoney

Reaction score
Members Ride
4cyl starfire vh
yeah mate i'm spewing..

89 vn

Reaction score
Members Ride
89 VN Exec, 94 VR SS
Actually for a car made in 94 it makes good power, im still extremely happy with it and I know your just trying to 'flame' me to get me going g/w

stoney

Reaction score
Members Ride
4cyl starfire vh
uh huh. But you shouldn't put down other peoples cars when you have nothing that comes close to being as good.