Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my new vs berlina

whitey152

cruzen
Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 vs berlina
went to get it regoed the other day dident pass inside of tires were bauld due to massave camber so getting camberkit and adjastible panhardbar and 2 new tires next week hopefully that $900 from the goverment went into rego lol and im running stockys on the rear for now looks kinda kool with how low it is i guess

schteven

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz wagon
how does the red back exhaust sound?! does it have rear mufler

whitey152

cruzen
Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 vs berlina
how does the red back exhaust sound?! does it have rear mufler

nah it just has the middle muffler and yeah it sounds pritty decent i had a lukey on my old vs and it sounded better when you give it a bit but the redback does pritty well and it has a nice burble to it

Silver_VS_II

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore series II
heay sorry for late reply, prob have seen your car, mines a cronic stock vs series 2 executive, its silver, not sure if im gonna touch it yet, your car looks sweet tho, im really jealous haha

<RaBBiT>

Follow the White RaBBiT>>
Reaction score
Members Ride
95 VS Berlina V8, VS Calais 5spd, VN V8, VR States
looks mint mate the vx ss rims always look gd on vr-vs :) nice one future mods sound gd def do vt brakes and tune:)

whitey152

cruzen
Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 vs berlina
heay sorry for late reply, prob have seen your car, mines a cronic stock vs series 2 executive, its silver, not sure if im gonna touch it yet, your car looks sweet tho, im really jealous haha

yeah its always out lol

you should not many modified silver commys around here lol

and thanks the car needs a bit of work but im getting there

whitey152

cruzen
Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 vs berlina
looks mint mate the vx ss rims always look gd on vr-vs :) nice one future mods sound gd def do vt brakes and tune:)

thanks mate. and yeah the rims do look good but i have stockys on the rear atm because of bauld inside on old rims due to camber :( lol and yeah mods will start in a few weeks when i start getting some money hopefully