Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My New VU

dam026

Reaction score
Members Ride
01 VU S PAK SERIES 2
hey mate nice uterus! i love the colour. how much it set u back? i just got my new VU the other day.

Christina

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Almost genuine VT "S" + VZ "SS" Red Ute + Vk V8
... hubba hubba, i'd tap that car and the wheels... gotta be the wheels.

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Mate that looks fantastic!!
Keep now all u gotta do is dump it and slap some mass chromies on it!
Laters

bullet05

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S pack
i was looking at buying this think awhile back....

ncie ute good buy congrats:thumbsup:

_Mukas_

DJ Titan...Hardstyle guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0L Statesman
looks tight as, but need to dump it and lose those rims....... theyre ok, but could do a hell of a lot better on a bright orange ute... monaro bonnet for sure...

got yourself a top ride there man... big time potential... po-ten-she-aal....

ducatis

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS UTE
looks tight as, but need to dump it and lose those rims....... theyre ok, but could do a hell of a lot better on a bright orange ute... monaro bonnet for sure...

got yourself a top ride there man... big time potential... po-ten-she-aal....
rims are staying...got no money for now (1st year aprentice) mmmmm thats as low as its going. any lower and ill have problems with insurance, and as it is i cant get up my driveway :ranting:

i was looking at buying this think awhile back....

ncie ute good buy congrats:thumbsup:

so was my mate but i got in first hahahahaha

hey mate nice uterus! i love the colour. how much it set u back? i just got my new VU the other day.

um cost me $21500...body needs some work still tho.

ducatis

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS UTE
The other week before i went to schoolies, my hardtop came of the hinges after we hit a rather large dip in the road. Basically hit the dip and bounced back up, the hinges came off (god knows how) and the hardtop went through my rear window.

My mate was driving it at the time and were really lucky that the top didnt come off altogether, the gas strut things held it to the car, because if it had come off altogther id hate to think what it would have dont to the car behind us. Already got a quote for $300 from a local master tint (bought the car off a mastertint guy up the coast) and when i told him that i had bought it of a master tint guy and how it happened, hes now going to replace it and tint it for cost price which was about $100 :)

Mitch

ducatis

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS UTE
just to let yous know, had the ute booked in to get a new rear window on thursday and an hour after i dropped it of he rings me up saying he got the wrong size window and that he had already ordered a replacement window and it will be here on friday (yesterday). I was a bit pissed off but i said that was cool, aslong as it was done by the weekend.

So later on at about 2pm i get another call from him asking if it was still ok to order the window because the new window is going to cost $300 instead of $100. i was like wtf u said u had already ordered it!!!!!!!

He got the window in about 30min before he closed for the day which was lucky and the windows fitted, getting tinted this morning and i shall be driving my baby (pretty much for the first time) in a couple hours.

later mitch..

Frandy

Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 VF SS-V M6 / '99 KN Laser
sxc as :D i love it, all of it, but i hate those rims!!! but awesome car!! :D i wish i could hav this at 17 :) well, 18 ;)

:thumbsup:

ducatis

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS UTE
mmmm. clutch went last night. still driveable but barely. got some quotes and its going to be $1900 to replace. why am i having so many problems lol