Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My New VU

Boonz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
green 355 VG ute
i think they are vy gts replicas, tried tempe tyres?? ahve a flick thru a street commodores magazine it might have a brochure or somehting

djvsa

Reaction score
man that ute is crazy! i love the colour and i actually like the rims, mines black and i thought black was a great colour but that orange is different and looks sweet on the ute,nice ride mate

ducatis

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS UTE
just to let you all know. i crashed my ute in the holidays. was going around a corner when i got distracted and locked up into the gutter (was raining). Its covered by insurance which is really good. Smash repairers told me that all the suspension is rooted, 3 mags and tyres are gone, front bar and side skirts are a bit damaged and the strut towers are twisted? All up around $6500 damage. I think the engine might have got a bit knocked around aswell. It should be repaired and i get it back within 1-2weeks. Sorry got no pics.

HRT 666

Cammed 8t-body stroker
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX R8 Clubby S2 M6
Fu*k thats sad to hear, all the best with getting her back on the road and keep your chin up dude these things happen.:whistling

adam_vr

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU manual
if your still wondering, the wheels look like they are one of the HBD wheels released for the vy i think

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
would you think theres a fault with the hard cover then?

RedBull

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VU SPac Ute
Nice VU mate.

I'll be honest and say im not a fan of the rims either.

But the rest i love :)