Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my new ZB Calais experience

markovr

Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Members Ride
07vessv 94vr .04vz wgn,93vp wgn,82 vhV6 wgn 88 vn
Yes they sold well in nz but that's not the story in aus.and I stand by what I said about the motoring media and holden not standing by the product.
The media ..any media are paid bad actors and for the right price will promote/demote anything ....and our government helps only themselves and their rich bedfellows ..Holden was just in their sights and not part of the grand plan.

John a

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zb rsv
I'm currently looking at a 1.9 Calais. It's "rental white" but after owning a black VF I will never buy a black car again...just shows up too many marks and such. The Calais has only done 9000 kay or thereabouts and looks (and smells) brand new. Used car salesman at the Holden dealer said it has head-up display...is that true? It's only a standard Calais not the V version.

John a

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zb rsv
I think benno has answered your question however go to your dealer and see what deal you can get on a v some good deals happening

Stroppy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Evoke Sportwagon
Have decided against the ZB despite really liking the design. I'll hang on to my VF for now. BTW, if you want a demo ZB in Melbourne you best hurry because my local dealer has two left and he's holding two new cars in his back lot. After that, no more. The sales guy I spoke to said the situation was about the same with many Melbourne dealers and that also applied to Astras. If you want an Equinox or Arcadia you can have your pick...they still have a few of those. Fortunately the dealer is going to keep servicing Holdens no matter what and, being a multi-franchise lot, they aren't all that fussed about the shutdown.

benny66

Benno
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF MY14 Calais V ZB MY18 Calais V
Yes a lot of Holden's dealers are multi franchise so will continue and are not to fussed with the GM decision.

Chalks1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
2019 CALAIS ZB V Tourer
Has anybody had an issue of the glove box not closing properly?
Ive got the Calais V Tourer.
The glovebox is latched closed, but there is a significant gap/opening of the glovebox near the passenger side door.

Cheers

StrayKiwi

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY18 ZB VXR
Yes I have had something similar happen. The manual was in the wrong place and was causing the glovebox not to seat properly when closed.

John a

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zb rsv
Glove box is to small so I put manuals in the seat pocket in the back of the drivers seat.close the glove box with the palm of your hand to the left side of the lid works fine.

benny66

Benno
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF MY14 Calais V ZB MY18 Calais V
I find the fuse cover which is in the glove box often pops off. When I went to pick up the car the dealer opened the glove box to get the manuals and the cover popped off. It has been a problem all the time. The dealer did not seem interested in fixing the issue.

John a

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zb rsv
Benny66 you have got warranty get it sorted through the service department.no use pointing it out to the salesman he's made a sale so is no longer interested in you.just my thoughts.