Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Old WorkHorse

IceDHB

Reaction score
Well this is my project that i'm always referring too when i'm posting questions in the forums

89Vn (toyota Lexxon) V6
As you can see previous owners took all the toyota badges off and replaced them for whats on there now they also changed the paintjob from the std alpine white - to what to me looks like high gloss white then they chucked on a Lavender pearl imo (probably the second best thing about the car itself)

Mods i know or have been told it has
Extractors - Pacemakers this i know because when you have to replace the starter motor you have to take out the dam extractor as well.
Shiftkit -stage 2
mags - although not my liking they are the only rims for this car i have at present.
CAI - just purchased and very impressed with the outcome for what it cost me.
Std Vn V8 exhaust - reverted to this as i didn't like the crap noise made from my sports one - i lost some power (well i think i did anyway) but i'm happy being able to quietly sneak around.
Boss kit and wheel

Done the other normal things like filters,leads,regulator,statermotor,battery,fuel filter,fuses,pads,switches,fuel pump,taillights,towbar etc

Things waiting to be done are the injectors,suspension,retinting,minor paint & panel repairs, Full new interior,Mastercyclinder/booster and maybe a series 2 vp ecu to just smooth out the running a little better.

Currently creating a new rear parcel shelf to accomadate speakers, changer,brake light using mdf and fibreglass moulding.

Well thats about all i can think of, for now , i know i have done lots more but this willdo for now. regards Dan

Attachments

• Vn---Driverside.jpg
    Vn---Driverside.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 304
  • VN---frontview.jpg
    VN---frontview.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 285
  • Vn---Sideview.jpg
    Vn---Sideview.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 298

RVN 355

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN SS 355
Lexcen

IceDHB said:
Well this is my project that i'm always referring too when i'm posting questions in the forums

89Vn (toyota Lexxon) V6
As you can previous owners took all the toyota badges off and replaced them for whats on there now they also changed the paintjob from the std alpine white - to what to me looks like high gloss white then they chuck on a Lavender pearl imo (probably the second best thing about the car itself)

Mods i know or have been told it has
Extractors - Pacemakers this i know because when you have to replace the starter motor you have to take out the dam extractor as well.
Shiftkit -stage 2
mags - although not my liking they are the only rims for this car i have at present.
CAI - just purchased and very impressed with the outcome for what it cost me.
Std Vn V8 exhaust - reverted to this as i didn't like the crap noise made from my sports one - i lost some power (well i think i did anyway) but i'm happy being able to quietly sneak around.
Boss kit and wheel

Done the other normal things like filters,leads,regulator,statermotor,battery,fuel filter,fuses,pads,switches,fuel pump,taillights,towbar etc

Things waiting to be done are the injectors,suspension,retinting,minor paint & panel repairs, Full new interior,Mastercyclinder/booster and maybe a series 2 vp ecu to just smooth out the running a little better.

Currently creating a new rear parcel shelf to accomadate speakers, changer,brake light using mdf and fibreglass moulding.

Well thats about all i can think of, for now , i know i have done lots more but this willdo for now. regards Dan
Very nice, Group A kit looks the goods, and really nice and one of the best lexens around... Top VN budy! :thumbsup: