Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Omega Mods

ILOVEHOLDEN

Reaction score
Members Ride
Omega
hmm there def not clubby side skirts id say they are some they have thrown in the kit for looks the rear bar is a bit different aswell i think the front is the same tho ill take a few snap shots of my clubbys kit

It is a replica kit...not a genuine one at all....so not sure where it came from...here is another car with the kit on
Holden COMMODORE 2008 | Trade Me

DJRandom

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Commodore V
bigboss ill post some pics on my car with the ss/sv6 kit on it

it looks like a stock car but owell

BigBoss

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
Haha cheers DJ that would be nice.

Oh and I installed new tweeter the other day, they made a very big difference.

BigBoss

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
That looks really good DJ, good work :) black if defs the best. Maybe you should go with a shark fin or bee sting antenna and some SSV lights to set it apart sim the pack. I think the SSV tale lights look the best on black.

DJRandom

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Commodore V
That looks really good DJ, good work :) black if defs the best. Maybe you should go with a shark fin or bee sting antenna and some SSV lights to set it apart sim the pack. I think the SSV tale lights look the best on black.

i am trying to get some cash together to get the ssv tail lights i seen bran new geniune ones a a website for 160 or something each but i dont know if its a good site to buy from

hmm and i might think about the shark fin

is it normal for the exhaust to really humm through the car?

BigBoss

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
As far as lights go I have non genuine and they r fine (apart form the red is not really very red but I have red LED lights to compensate)
In regards to the exhaust when mine is at idle there is no "hum" but when I give it a bit of stick it does reverberate around a little in the car.

DJRandom

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Commodore V
my exhaust you dont hear it on idle but at 2000 rpm and up it is humming heaps inside

ILOVEHOLDEN

Reaction score
Members Ride
Omega
my exhaust you dont hear it on idle but at 2000 rpm and up it is humming heaps inside

Yeah i had that with straight through mufflers...man it made the who car vibrate...was terrible to drive around with....the whole pipe vibrated so much it made the interior vibrate...was a real bitch.

Saw an old holden go past the drive thru....big v8 sound for a car that must be around 20 years old...made me wish i had his car.

DJRandom

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Commodore V
Saw an old holden go past the drive thru....big v8 sound for a car that must be around 20 years old...made me wish i had his car.

dont we all want them kinds of old holdens . just getting them is hard and expensive to restore