Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Opel Rekord E2 Caravan @ Opel Commodore C Voyage (RUSSIA)

ajvx01

Reaction score
Members Ride
308 vc
I can't imagine living in such a cold climate!

CJey

Reaction score
Members Ride
Opel Rekord E2 Caravan @ Commodore C Voyage
Hey spring, you in a course, what you aren't winter? Hello the 3rd of March!
039.gif

I sufficed to leave for the first crossroads, and no LSD will help you in the winter with summer tires, ahaha! :yeah:

It is a little information on dimensions of wheels. Rront of 205/55R16 8J ET11, Rear 225/55R16 9J ET11

Literally three days ago everywhere there was a dry asphalt and I got summer wheels from garage, but far from it!
eusa_naughty.gif

I prepare bumpers for installation...

CJey

Reaction score
Members Ride
I hope that was the last picture without bumpers. I sold RIAL wheels and set the wheels Pontiac TA GTA :)

Decided to add a few photos suspension design, anti-roll sway bar, steering (steering gear from the factory). PS: 28mm anti-roll sway bar from Senator B C30SE

Pay no attention to the spots and stains - changed the antifreeze in the cooling system ;)

CJey

Reaction score
Members Ride
On the occasion got a good MP3-receiver Alpine CDA-9855R with a scratched panel. Mate sandpaper 500th and covered with lacquer toning in 4 layers by covering the display area. After another two top layer laid over the entire surface.

CJey

Reaction score
Members Ride
Long ago I wrote nothing. Now there will be the long report on the done works)))

I disassembled the heater motor, it strongly rumbled with a gnash loud. Barrels in stuff (in one egg), the collector needs to be pierced. Dead(

Long rummaged in catalogs electricians of BOSCH, and I found the closest motor on parameters. As bought new the motor resistor

Everything assembled, the wire soldered from the native. Beauty!

Oil absorbers died, a method of searches found from Toyota Rav 4 KYB Ultra SR

I pierced a finger to 14мм and I made pro-rates what to repeat dimension of the original

At the beginning of summer turned bearings of connecting rods on the sixth connecting rod (the reason is unknown, most likely there was a wear), the motor certainly began to knock, I had to go on it to the house 30km (came back from a trip on work), as a result the crankshaft became useless. And I brought the engine from Poland (it was necessary to obtain customs clearance of it, the customs cost $600, the engine in $900)

I touched the engine - replaced bearings of connecting rods and the crankshaft (the crankshaft gave on check before it), put a new chain, etc...

The bearing of a roller of a stretch of a modular belt replaced on new (not to buy a new roller and to pick up it didn't turn out)

The distributor in more lushchy condition mechanically, in difference from my old, without backlashes, but with damages of the sensor of the Hall. It was necessary to sort, replace, repair and assemble

I removed the old engine and I put the new prepared

After installation of the engine undertook a spoiler - here that left (on the first photo - fitting)

after I put a front bumper...

...and rear, I began to look here so)

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
Good to see you are still building this car. Keep up the good work and updates.

gossie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE International 3.6L
I very much like this thread also. Terrific to see what people do all over our wonderful world. Keep up the good work please.