Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Perfect Blue SV6 Ute

RichoKidd

Obese Commodores
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Sportswagon
Now this is a build thread!

Spent a few hours going through every page of this thread and I must say, kudos to you sir for a very VERY impressive SV6 ute. You've given me ideas and inspiration for when I pick up my VE Wagon. Particularly the interior as I want to do something similar (Gauges and the E3 touch screen as well as Footwell lights).

Gonna keep following to see what else you come up with

salute the ute

DRIVING IS A PASSION
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Ute Series II Perfect Blue
Now this is a build thread!

Spent a few hours going through every page of this thread and I must say, kudos to you sir for a very VERY impressive SV6 ute. You've given me ideas and inspiration for when I pick up my VE Wagon. Particularly the interior as I want to do something similar (Gauges and the E3 touch screen as well as Footwell lights).

Gonna keep following to see what else you come up with

Thanks Richokidd, glad to hear you've enjoyed the thread. Need to update it a bit more I think!

Envyous Customs can do the IQ touchscreen and gauge upgrades over in Perth: https://www.facebook.com/envyouscustoms/?fref=ts

or his on here as well: http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/member.php?u=86026

lachiemate

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
from sydney here, got heaps of inspirtion from this ute, love how youve kept it very subtle and modest, really makes me respect this vehicle so much. i have a series one with the standard 6 stacker dash and want to upgrade to the iq, do you happen to know anyone in sydney doing the kit and or install?

M8ter

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz equipe
It's now Oct 2019... Do you still have this ute? Not expecting a reply lol.

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
Pretty sure he has a VF now.