Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Perfect Blue SV6 Ute

SV6GUY

Reaction score
Members Ride
MANUAL VE SV6 S2
Just picked these suede interior side panels. They will replace the plastic pieces that are located along the center section.

Picked them up for $30 so I was pretty happy of that.

where abouts did you pick these up from?

salute the ute

DRIVING IS A PASSION
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Ute Series II Perfect Blue
Oh ok, only got my lisence March this year.

Yeah same here, late March so i didn't have my license yet. He comes to you at a cost depending on where you live or you can go to him.

where abouts did you pick these up from?

A guy was selling them on eBay though I think it was a once off, though its just glued on to the back, so you could buy your own.

salute the ute

DRIVING IS A PASSION
Reaction score
Members Ride
But you had a VE ute. FU*K!!!! Ok yeah might road trip it.

Yeah borrowed money off Dad, easier than going through the bank. First check if he is coming down anytime soon. Theres a few places in Melbourne that do the same job but I cant remember the names of them. I'll try and find them for you.

Slipn n Slidn

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY08 Manual VE SV6 Ute
awesome job mate she looks (very blue but) awesome, interior lights are sick
you got anywhere lined up for the maloo skirts and or the VK grill? and you know if you need to tweak em to fit?
jealous of the chrome work on the front end too, class right there

salute the ute

DRIVING IS A PASSION
Reaction score
Members Ride
Thanks mate. Yeah I know one in Geelong but I'm in the Easturn suburbs so that pretty far.

As of yet I don't have a loan and don't want one, it's the better way to go.

Yeah I'm south eastern, I know of one closer than Geelong.

Yeah exactly, they may seem great but really they arnt that good. Though I'll have to get one when I get a house no doubt.

awesome job mate she looks (very blue but) awesome, interior lights are sick
you got anywhere lined up for the maloo skirts and or the VK grill? and you know if you need to tweak em to fit?
jealous of the chrome work on the front end too, class right there

Thanks mate, yeah I like the blue theme. Might add abit of white somewhere if I can. Maybe some badges.

As for the Maloo side skirts I dont think I'll put them in anymore, But i'd go aftermarket cos they're be cheaper. As for the VK grille no modifications need with that and I'm pre sure the Maloo side skirts fit right on.

Yeah I love the look of the chrome, it was that and the colour that made me go for this rather then the thunder. So annoyed when the thunder MY12 came out. It was meant to be limited edition and only 2000 made.

salute the ute

DRIVING IS A PASSION
Reaction score
Members Ride
if anyones thinking bout doing light conversions try wallstreet kustoms in braeside WallStreet Kustoms | Facebook or the guy direct that does the conversions for wallstreet Vt-Ve Custom LED Lighting | Facebook. thats where i got mine done and it came up so good, check out my thread for pic or there are some of my car on his lighting page

I thought it was Wall street but when I read through their page I didn't see anything about it. I also came across the other guy but couldn't find him. Thanks for linking us.

Slipn n Slidn

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY08 Manual VE SV6 Ute
Yeah thanks just prefer to be able to revert anything I change that's all, I'll look a little further into it. Got a list of things for when I get the time haha
I was pretty excited to see a ve thunder but they should have left it limited, now there's so many they've lost it for me, and their grey 19s are so readily available to put on anything. The way your going no one would have known it was a thunder under there anyway haha keep it up