Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Perfect Blue SV6 Ute

Benzito

Reaction score
Members Ride
'09 VE SSV Ute
The gauges look cool. Suits the blue interior theme nicely.
How come 'fuel left' is in Gal? How does it convert the Litres measurement that the car's computer is providing into Gallons? (I'm not criticising, just curious)

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
Get the IQ screen changed to blue.

salute the ute

DRIVING IS A PASSION
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Ute Series II Perfect Blue
The gauges look cool. Suits the blue interior theme nicely.
How come 'fuel left' is in Gal? How does it convert the Litres measurement that the car's computer is providing into Gallons? (I'm not criticising, just curious)

Only read in Gallons for some reason, won't give me fuel percentage unfortunately.

Get the IQ screen changed to blue.

Already one step ahead of you there mate haha, had it changed late 2012 but had to get a replacement unit after it stuffed up on me.

Installed NAV IQ system with reverse camera and video in enabled as well as rear speakers and blue screen.

shinc

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 VE II SV6 Sportwagon
Looks great. Given me some ideas for my perfect blue wagon. I do like the chrome bezel foggies. Might be the first thing that changes on it. Sorta looks unfinished without the chrome bezel now that I've seen yours..

JakeTheMaddog

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSV Redline - Walkinshaw W547
Hi mate! Love the ute looks great! I have a series 2 SSV in red hot colour, I really want the red interior dash and trim like you've done with the blue, but there were none for sale around when I got mine! Would you know where to buy the parts not through Holden or a good way to go about it making it looks stock as? I'm worried doing it by myself I'll mess it up!

salute the ute

DRIVING IS A PASSION
Reaction score
Members Ride
Looks great. Given me some ideas for my perfect blue wagon. I do like the chrome bezel foggies. Might be the first thing that changes on it. Sorta looks unfinished without the chrome bezel now that I've seen yours..

Cheers bud, I thought the same after I saw the SSV's with it. Hardly notice them now, but definitely would if I removed them.

Hi mate! Love the ute looks great! I have a series 2 SSV in red hot colour, I really want the red interior dash and trim like you've done with the blue, but there were none for sale around when I got mine! Would you know where to buy the parts not through Holden or a good way to go about it making it looks stock as? I'm worried doing it by myself I'll mess it up!

Other than painting them yourself, or buying them from Holden I'm not sure sorry.

salute the ute

DRIVING IS A PASSION
Reaction score
Members Ride
Finally after 2-3 years of having the interior blue, I've finally found the time to finish the rest off. I also fitted a HSVi sports steering wheel a few months ago, feels amazing, couldn't go back now.

Also fitted a small extra to the dash, not very noticeable and it's very small. Let's see if anyone can pick out what's changed.

And no, it's not the auto transmission. Didn't have a good photo of my interior so I used this one.

Last edited: