Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My pride and Joy, 93 Vp Vacationer

FRKSHN

Friction is your friend
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Vacationer 3.8L V6
Hi guys and girls, i'd just like to show you my pride and joy! hope you enjoy looking at the as much as i enjoy owning the car. I also welcome any feedback, good or bad comments...Every single piece of feedback helps a little.

Pics were taken under the Bolte bridge on the docklands in Melbourne, hit me up if you'd like to orginise a cruise of some sort :)

***Mods so far, minor and major***
Sound system
2.5" catback (redback) exhaust system
Removal of pinstripes
Debadged for a nice clean finish
18" VY CV8-R rims :)
King spring lows in the back
VN door trims
Custom roof lining, says "HSV"
Rewiring of electronics (previous owner went at her with a freaking chainsaw)
Level 2 dash cluster
Super white headlights and parkers (although parkers appear blue in photos i can assure you they arent)
K&N high flow panel filter

***Future mods***
Lows all round
Pod filter (maybe)
Group A bodykit
White chasing L.E.D strip behind clear grill
Two tone, white re-spray top and gun metal gray bottom
New spoiler (although thinking of removing it and bogging up the holes)
WHite fog lamps
Racing bucket seats
All white interior

And much much more, cannot think right now

Anyway please enjoy the pics and once again any feedback is awesome.
P.S will post interior pics as soon as i get them up, also pics are as attachment to save dial up users.

Attachments

• DSC_0714.jpg
    DSC_0714.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 494
  • DSC_0710.jpg
    DSC_0710.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 428
  • DSC_0686.jpg
    DSC_0686.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 312
Last edited:

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
nice man, if your gonna go a new spoiler, do a vq or vn ss lip, will look much better. def make sure the springs come soon, riding like a 4x4 in those pics.

and dont bother with a pod, go to holden spare parts and get a VS supercharged Cold Air Intake and use that with the kn panel. will do much better

SAV_117

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE V8 Calais
prode hahaha nice ride

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
Looks pretty nice mate, only thing i can really say though is dont do the whole white interior thing, personally i reckon it's better to keep a bit of originality about your car. I reckon if your really keen to upgrade your interior, get yourself a nice calais interior or something, painted interior parts to me just look tacky and bring the car down..Just my opinion though....

FRKSHN

Friction is your friend
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Vacationer 3.8L V6
Looks pretty nice mate, only thing i can really say though is dont do the whole white interior thing, personally i reckon it's better to keep a bit of originality about your car. I reckon if your really keen to upgrade your interior, get yourself a nice calais interior or something, painted interior parts to me just look tacky and bring the car down..Just my opinion though....

yeah ive thought about a calais interior, they do look good...im planning on going down to the wreckers and testing some spray on a vn/vp dash just to see how it looks probs will go with the calais interior though.

Cheers for the input

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
I wouldnt go spraying the dash, i'd be using Vinyl dye.. Works really well on the softer textured plastics.. Pretty much any plastic that armourals up well, responds well to vinyl die....

evilyoshy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs vacationer
hey man nice ride you should think about getting vt/vx seats in it, its a bit of work to be done but they are much nicer looking and much nicer to sit in

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
speaking of VX seat, I found a nice set VX S pack seats at the wreckers, but apparantley it's a bit of work getting the back ones in, so im still thinking about it..would look real nice though, and yeah a **** load better to sit in than what's in the VP now-