Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Pride Panther Boat

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Well, I'm all set to take the boat out tomorrow for it's maiden voyager... under my ownership anyway.

Planning on launching for the Marina at Safety Beach, plodding around the marina for a bit to see what's what and then going on an adventure along the esplanade to Mornington and back.

See how that does for us.

MonstaRumba

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
S2 SV6 Alto Grey soon/ 2009 Colorado LX
Well, I'm all set to take the boat out tomorrow for it's maiden voyager... under my ownership anyway.

Planning on launching for the Marina at Safety Beach, plodding around the marina for a bit to see what's what and then going on an adventure along the esplanade to Mornington and back.

Sounds like a good adventure! Is that your ute towing it?

Jesterarts

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Nah, the ute is my future father in laws. The boat is a co-purchase / bonding exercise.

I don't have a vehicle that can tow it unfortunately.... FORTUNATELY, I have a lot of mates who are tradies with utes and towbars. :p

MonstaRumba

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
S2 SV6 Alto Grey soon/ 2009 Colorado LX
Nah, the ute is my future father in laws. The boat is a co-purchase / bonding exercise.

I don't have a vehicle that can tow it unfortunately.... FORTUNATELY, I have a lot of mates who are tradies with utes and towbars. :p

Sell your wifes cruze and get her a prado....lol

Rufys

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series II Calais Sportwagon

I'll wave! :D

Jesterarts

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
I'll wave! :D

Sure, I'll be the boat that looks like it has no ####ing idea what it'd doing or where it's going! :rofl:

Rufys

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series II Calais Sportwagon
Sure, I'll be the boat that looks like it has no ####ing idea what it'd doing or where it's going! :rofl:

LMAO!!! Choppy out there... Did you head far south?? We're on a roof top deck near Black Rock partying...

Jesterarts

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Went out from the Marina about 2km West, did some fishing there, then went North all the way to snapper point with a few stops for a fish and brought it home after that. It did get a bit choppy later in the arvo but the morning was pretty nice.

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
I drove past the bay late afternoon after picking up my one. Didn't look like fun for anything small.

Reaper

Jesterarts

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Yeah, by about 3pm it was getting pretty choppy. Pretty much half throttled it from the last fishing spot back to the marina. What you get?