Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My red Ve omega 08

CreatioN88

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE omega 08
Hey guys this is my new project 2008 VE omega with 130000ks very standed but a lil bit of money will change that just thinking what to do 1st. Dont really like the front bumber and i think it needs some rims.

Attachments

• DSC_0287.jpg
    DSC_0287.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 630

backjansz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Hey mate. Good pick up. Yeah some rims would be a good place to start. If you're thinking of changing the front bumper you should also consider some side skirts as well (depending on the bumper) , or it would be too front heavy.

LuminaME

Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VE Lumina 3.6L
Looks neat.

Rims and some drop springs will make huge look difference. For front bumper you might like to think of adding foglights (Brlina's will fit) , that changes stock bumper look as well for good.

CreatioN88

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE omega 08
Ok so iv orderd tail lights and a spoiler lol im a spoiler guy think tne back end needs somthing should be here in a day or two I will upload some picks. I got the spoiler for 200 alreaddy painted to the same code saves stuffing around

CreatioN88

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE omega 08
Hey how do I find if my car Is fuel injected or 3.6 L and so on. I got this car a few weekcs back and have forgot what it was

CreatioN88

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE omega 08
got my new taillights and spoiler on looks way better and i took the omega badge off not sure about the commodore one ?? i love the look of just commodore. cant find any side skirts alreaddy red but iv got some good looking bumbers Serries 2 alreaddy red for 200 cant find better people have been saying i need serries 2 headlights been looking around and some a very pricey... dnt know what to do.

Yonkers

Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE MY08 Omega
Looks good.

I also have an '08 VE Omega in red. When I purchased mine, it had the rear spoiler and also 18" SV6 alloys using 245x45xZR18 rubbers. I prefer the SV6 alloys.

Here's the link to mine: http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/ve-wm/186812-my-2008-ve-omega.html

The base Omega's are 3.6l Fuel Injected. The other thing you could do is upgrade the exhaust to a dual exhaust for extra power. I'll be doing that to mine when I replace the exhaust.