Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My red Ve omega 08

CreatioN88

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE omega 08
Cheers mate for the info i do like the sv6 rims but i want somthing different plus going the old red n black theme

CreatioN88

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE omega 08
Getting tint next i think. guy quoted me 360 1below leagle and 2 below leagle on tbe back and can fit me in tomorrow. Wow money goes fast when having fun :)

Last edited:

gambler

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS + HZ Kingswood
Mate just so you know the series 2 headlights won't fit your car, they are a slightly different shape. You could consider SSV headlights off a series 1 but they're not cheap and that money could be better spent elsewhere. I reckon go all black on the wheels, and get some lowered springs for sure.

CreatioN88

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE omega 08
Cheers mate gave the bodyshop a call n it will only fit if i do a hole serries II convershion serries II looks sweet i think mivbt hit the guy up. Also black wheels look sweet to found some i like but keep turning back to the red a little red hooked. Dnt know about lowering roads are crap here plus i had a vs on its guts n hated it might drop a lil depending on price

CreatioN88

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE omega 08
So i orderd the rims yesterday the tint is on and hopfully the rims will be here tomorrow so excited ill update a pik as soon as the rims are on good bob jane on speed dile :)

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
Can`t wait to see them on.

BigBoss

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
looking good Mate, IMO remove the "commodore" badge and go for a quad tip exhaust not for the power just for the look. Side skirts will cost you about $200-$300 second hand and can be a bitch to fit.

CreatioN88

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE omega 08
Done tint n wheels and I've got a new bumper and lights coming soon gana love it been shopping for side skirts and twin exhaust 80 bucks for 2 quad tips and 250 for the exhaust fitted ill keep use posted with the bumper gana look alot better
dsc0462er.jpg

Last edited:

BigBoss

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
Looking heaps better, but still needs to be dropped IMO.

CreatioN88

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE omega 08
Will look into dropping next week don't want it to low as my town is ruff and I'm on a dirt road -_- see how long rims last.
Also not sure how low to go king springs sorry don't know much about them sl ssl sssl ? We only really got bob Jane.