Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Red VR Calais

joshb.calais

luv.vr's
Reaction score
Members Ride
red 95 vr calais

hi im josh, i bought this calais off my dad 2 yrs ago for 3 grand stock as a rock the clear coat was peeling off every pannel, so far i got the car resprayed the original colour, removed the rear spoiler, de'badged it, put vt calais badges on back doors, new chrome strips, lowered sl front ssl rear, 2 1/2'' red back zorst twin dumpers, chrome 18'z, stereo​

Attachments

• Kates Weddingh 008.jpg
    Kates Weddingh 008.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 931

JC229

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Calais
looks nice mate, not usually a fan of the red ones but the paint job really makes it look good, nice job

gobrien002

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 VR Series II S
paint is differant but it looks great. welcome to the red club :p

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
Nice car mate, got any future mods planned?
Not really a fan of the rims but, still looks good :)

joshb.calais

luv.vr's
Reaction score
Members Ride
red 95 vr calais
thanx 4 the coments,i wanna do the interior in red and grey next and also im not real keen on the wheels my self im thinkn vy ss or ve gts, but they will do the job 4 a bit. also i wanna get red parkers and does any1 no where i can get my rear springs reset cause i cant find any kingsprings low enough?

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
Don't bother with the parkers mate, you will get over them really quick, I did lol, plau defect straight up..With your springs, just settle with ultra's mate, any lower and its just impractical and kinda stupid lol..I have ultras in the back of mine, apparently the shop compressed them aswell, so look into compressing a set of ultra low springs.