Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Ride - 99 VT Berlina

xVTx

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
cheers^^ To be honest I didn't even know the where chinese haha but if they are then so far so good as i havnt had any problems with them lol.

xVTx

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
Quick update - recieved my box of goodies from Mace today, ended up getting the Cold air intake and 12 mm Plenum spacer, will most likely get them in over the weekend or sometime next week :)

DSC_0036.jpg

xVTx

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
Havnt updated for a while, havn't really done to much exciting, brought some cheapo chrome vinyl wrap off ebay try and wrap my door handles, looks alright from far away but up close ya can notice how tacky it really is, will try get some pics up on the weekend!

Ater some peoples opinions on a VY clubby kit to suit VT, i know my car isnt a clubby but i dont know what else i should go for other then ss kit.

$(KGrHqVHJCMFBrYq0WiOBQgomqJP7w~~60_3.JPG

can get that for $700 not painted obviously but i found it relatavly cheap! opinions ?

MattaY[s2]

BEA5TN
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II Executive
Havnt updated for a while, havn't really done to much exciting, brought some cheapo chrome vinyl wrap off ebay try and wrap my door handles, looks alright from far away but up close ya can notice how tacky it really is, will try get some pics up on the weekend!

Ater some peoples opinions on a VY clubby kit to suit VT, i know my car isnt a clubby but i dont know what else i should go for other then ss kit.

$(KGrHqVHJCMFBrYq0WiOBQgomqJP7w~~60_3.JPG

can get that for $700 not painted obviously but i found it relatavly cheap! opinions ?

Car looks good its a bit high for my liking but I guess you wont be scraping! With the bodykit i personally wouldnt.. Get a vx calais front bar with the foggies will look tuff....also maybe debadge it? and i dont really know how to get about this (legal vs illegal wise) But i dont know why... i seem to like th vt garnish bit tinted black.... Just some thoughts.. Well done =)

xVTx

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
MattaY[s2];2369066 said:
Car looks good its a bit high for my liking but I guess you wont be scraping! With the bodykit i personally wouldnt.. Get a vx calais front bar with the foggies will look tuff....also maybe debadge it? and i dont really know how to get about this (legal vs illegal wise) But i dont know why... i seem to like th vt garnish bit tinted black.... Just some thoughts.. Well done =)

any input welcome! yea i dont like its height either thinking of maybe getting king springs " lows " but dont really want to get camber kit and new shocks but will see what happens. ill consider the debaging, might do some photoshops first to see how it looks! im starting to really like the look of the vx calais / berlina garnishes and trying to hunt one down at the moment!

ive kinda talked myself out of getting an aftermarket / fibreglass body kit, so might try and look for calais front bar then!

xVTx

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
chrome door handle pics :D??

just for you! will get better quality ones soon when i wash it, pretty dirty at the moment :(

doorhandles_zps8da16154.png

opinions on what the handles look like ? still trying to work out whether i like them or not!