Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Ride - 99 VT Berlina

xVTx

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
Cheers guys!

That's gonna be beautiful mate. Shame about the drivers seat. Maybe you can get and upholsterer to see if they can fix it, if not replace the section of leather (rather than reupholster the entire chair which would be costly).

Yea I might have a look into it later on down the track, its not bothering me as much at the moment seeing as its only the drivers seat and i'm the only person that drives it.

Looks good mate don't like the kenwood sticker would look a lot cleaner without it but that's just me

haha yea people don't like it :/ I spose I just need to man up and stop being a bogan and take it off..

Nice mate! exactly the kind of leather interior I would want for my VT.

cheers! for the price I got it for i'm not really complaining :) just keep hunting around until you find a bargain

xVTx

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
How much did you pay for the leather ?

$450 Complete with door trims lol :/

on another note heres this pics of the garnish, only ones I have atm but will get better ones soon, old on the left new on the right..

ganirsh2_zps347f8629.png

Danielzke

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commy
Not bad mate. Those Calais tail lights look so much better IMO

brocksta05

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VT S2 Acclaim
MattaY[s2];2369066 said:
Car looks good its a bit high for my liking but I guess you wont be scraping! With the bodykit i personally wouldnt.. Get a vx calais front bar with the foggies will look tuff....also maybe debadge it? and i dont really know how to get about this (legal vs illegal wise) But i dont know why... i seem to like th vt garnish bit tinted black.... Just some thoughts.. Well done =)

Ive had my whole tail light set tinted for nearly three years now and only ever got warned once and they only stopped me cos i had a brake light out and when i tapped it the light came back on.20121005_173653.jpg

xVTx

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
Ive had my whole tail light set tinted for nearly three years now and only ever got warned once and they only stopped me cos i had a brake light out and when i tapped it the light came back on.View attachment 159923

I reckon I would've done something like that if I didn't go the vx garnish, doesn't look to bad!

finally after a lot of dicking around I have got all the seats in and all wired up! must say im very happy with it, just need to give them another wipe over to get them schmick, this is the only pic I have at the moment so enjoy!

still have to put the door trims in with the cream leather and suede but not to sure how it will look as my interior is the grey black colour..

leather_zpsde6100ff.jpg

DmanVT

USAWME
Reaction score
Members Ride
'99 VT sedan II
Looking the goods buddy I cant wait for my leather and also im thinking of getting the chrome vinyl wrap to do my door and Window surrounds like on Calais. How did you go with the wrap? Did it last alright in weather?

xVTx

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
Looking the goods buddy

Cheers bro!

im thinking of getting the chrome vinyl wrap to do my door and Window surrounds like on Calais. How did you go with the wrap? Did it last alright in weather?

Im also interested in the vinyl wrap trick im curios as to whether it would turn out any good.

For my window trims I brought this gear 5M Chrome Styling Moulding Decoration Trim Strip Car Front Rear Body Door Window | eBay work well and lasted a fair while until the days started hitting 42 degrees and the tape on the back started to melt lol. I reckon I will get more and stick it down with some sikaflex or something because other then that it was some good sh*t.

The vinyl wrap on my door handles is great, haven't had a problem with that, seems to withstand the wheather fine. however I would like to do it again just to neaten it up!