Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Ride VS S1 Wagon

nugatory

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive S1 Station Wagon
sick wagon mate, you gotta tell me where abouts i can find some clear tail lights like that for my wagon haha

Heya vswgn_55, They're pretty snazzy and they're legal compared to the "completely clear" ones which are just factory ones with no colours. The Black ones would look good on your darker wagon (if that's the one in the pic). These are them here:

VN VP VR VS Ute & Wagon Black Altezza Tail Lights - SET - eBay Exterior, Lights, Light Accessories, Car Accessories, Tuning, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 31-Dec-07 20:11:33 AEDST)

Nick, Did the Level 3 Cluster Conversion and Fog Light Switch addon and upgraded the interior somewhat... Hood Lining is Next and the SS Fog Lights probably into the front bar. . Updated pic here:

42034d1193856290-where-mount-fire-extinguisher-center-console.jpg

Just did a Power Antenna upgrade too which the buttons aren't in that pic.

Last edited:

nugatory

Reaction score
Members Ride
added a pic today for the almost finished boot :D enjoy!

nugatory

Reaction score
Members Ride
I got hold of a CAI for the engine, but at the moment I have to fix my vent fan and also put in a new fan resistor as well at the cow panel (common prob) but my vent fan motor is actually blown as well.

Last update was the electric Power Antenna and I'm doing more to neaten up the amp wiring.

I ordered 4 internal/spy-like cameras and 2 sdram style recorders capable of 4 channels each to give 8 channels of recording all up which is another direction I'm taking in the car.

Also looking at some custom detailing later on and I'll probably end up re-doing this whole page as it's kind of all over the place.

*Edit: I updated the post to include a mods section! Happy reading everybody :w00t:

Last edited:

VS_Wagon_Baby

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen 3 VT2 Berlina wagon
Man, it's amazing how changing little things on a cars body can improve it so much. I'm definately getting the Altezza tail lights(was thinking of getting the clear basic tail lights but those look so much better) on mine and getting it tinted darker(mine is tinted but not much). Also, where did you pick up the venetians from? And how much?

Thanks