Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Ride vy ss

Kingston_99

383ci HTV2300 blown LS1!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS ute STROKED/BLOWN
nice mate. alot has chaged since your last post.

PaulSV6

CHE Tuned 156.8rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6, MY10 VE SV6 Sportswagon & MY03 XC SRI
Damn, that would haul a**e

Fresh SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS+Turbo
Thanks guys for the comments im super keen to get the car back! just a shame the auto had to let go just before everyone goes on holidays :(

Fresh SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS+Turbo
Just a little update..

The auto had been rebuilt including all the good bits inside and was ready to take home... By day 3 Third gear was slipping and back it went to the tranny builder. I waited another 3 weeks while the builder sourced bit's from the USA.
Finally get the car back and after one week i smash the planetary! for the most part i was driving sedately only doing 0-100 squirts and no burnouts.
Another few weeks later and what started as a 4.5k tranny build turned out to be close to 8k and the tranny builder footing the costs i get the car back again everything that could be upgraded had been including the planetary (Genuine GM VZ) and have not had a problem since :)

Here is a Vid of my tuner testing the new auto Videos Posted by INDEPENDENT MOTORSPORTS: Road Testing Luke's Car with New Auto [HD] | Facebook

I don't have a DYNO sheet, but she made a very conservative 360rwkw @10 pound we didn't want to push on the engine as i have quite a large bill to pay off :p

Unfortunately i haven't driven it now for a couple of months due to starting a new job and getting a company car so its sitting in the shed.

This car is FOR SALE If your interested or know someone who is inbox me or TXT me (DO NOT CALL ILL CALL YOU) on 0438021918
This car has the potential to push 400rwkw+ it all depends if you have the money to back it up if the engine goes south.
This is a NOT A KIT! it has been built from scratch EVERY weld EVERY join AND bend.
Im looking for Mid 30's for my car... yes its high, but when you see the car in person you will understand the attention to detail and fabrication is brilliant.

Please no Time wasters,Dreamers,Joy riders or Tyre kickers ill only be available to show the car after 6-7pm Due to work

Cheers all