Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Ride

SSVRDL

Aussie Icon
Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV S2 Redline
IMG_4765.JPG
IMG_4768.JPG
IMG_4770.JPG
IMG_4775.JPG

SSVRDL

Aussie Icon
Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV S2 Redline
Looks good.

Maybe a little info on the mods would be nice.

VCM OTR, Maf tune, Harrop Pro Extreme Exhaust 3" with ceramic headers, VCM5SC cam with dual Manley dual springs, lowered approx 25-30 mm sitting on King Spring

Mick SSVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 SSV Redline
VCM OTR, Maf tune, Harrop Pro Extreme Exhaust 3" with ceramic headers, VCM5SC cam with dual Manley dual springs, lowered approx 25-30 mm sitting on King Spring
Your ride height looks to me to be just about how I would like my Redline, I've purchased pedder's coil overs, just need to determine the final ride height. Could you send me the exact height front and back - centre line of wheel to wheel arch would be good, cheers Mike

SSVRDL

Aussie Icon
Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV S2 Redline
Your ride height looks to me to be just about how I would like my Redline, I've purchased pedder's coil overs, just need to determine the final ride height. Could you send me the exact height front and back - centre line of wheel to wheel arch would be good, cheers Mike
Will do mate!! Just got to sort the little one out and once in bed I will post each corner height up for ya

SSVRDL

Aussie Icon
Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV S2 Redline

Sorry bud,
Front is - 370mm
Rear is - 360mm
Keep in mind that mine is sitting on 19" rims, soon to be 20" this height