Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My S2 Berlina

baracuda

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
how do you apply the tail light tinting? is it inside the tail light lens or exterior ?if on exterior how long will it last befor re-applying it?

This is a pic of the back of the car Duckman. They dont look real dark eh but I do intend to give it another coat.

baracuda

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
guess it be fun trying to pull a VZ tail lights to bits to do that lol

I'm pretty sure you apply it inside the light. It should last as long as the car.

DUK13Y

When in doubt, slide it out
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VEII SSV, VYII Berlina, '97 Lancer
Heaps of people do it so it can't be that hard:whistling

I might even try to do the berlina to calais/hsv headlight conversion. This is the one where you pull apart the headlights and paint them black. I'm a bit hesitant so maybe when the car is under my name and i have a bit of money under my sleeve.

DUK13Y

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
Thanks mate. I'm pretty sure that it was $500 for the whole thing (spoiler, brake light,fitting, painting, etc).

baracuda

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
good to be a bit hesitant as yesterday i discected my damaged calais/SS headlight from the damaged parts bin i got back from the panelbeaters when picking me car up ( hit a roo).noticed a lot of lil screws going into the clear lens. looks like the trick would be to carefully remove the back cover and slowly discect the whole light from there.but not sure how strong the adhesive seal is.

Heaps of people do it so it can't be that hard:whistling

I might even try to do the berlina to calais/hsv headlight conversion. This is the one where you pull apart the headlights and paint them black. I'm a bit hesitant so maybe when the car is under my name and i have a bit of money under my sleeve.

DUK13Y

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride