Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my series 2 vu

J

JUDDO13

was tlkin about my car missing to 2 cylinders haha
twin turbos would be prityy sweet tho

Cameron P

Reaction score
Members Ride
REDHOT VX SS
lsd is an option for the 6's (not sure about the vu's though) check to see if there is a lsd tag on the diff drain plug

just needs a S/SS body kit and a hardtop tray cover and you will be sweet ;)

J

JUDDO13

alright i had a look under it there is a tag on the diff fill plug wassnt on the drain plus i couldnt exactly get close enough to reed it lol but is that wat im looking for?
i really want a maloo hardcover but they are way to $$ for me at the moment unless i can find something at the wreckors and im deffinetly thinkin about the ss kit

Cameron P

Reaction score
Members Ride
REDHOT VX SS
yeah my bad its the fill plug... on non lsd diff's they dont have a tag so if it does it will more then likely mean its lsd :)

put it up on a hoist or something and spin one of the rear wheels, if the other one spins its lsd if it stays still its not

save up for them mate and your car will looks sweet ;)

J

JUDDO13

ok sweet as thats awesome thanks yeah ill have to double chek next time i jack it up

J

JUDDO13

yeah i have seen those dash dials they look sweet how hard are they to put in? ill deffinetly get some

some more piks added to first post

also got a free amp today its been used once :) 2 way clarion 420w gonna use this for a sub when i get it and i got an old clarion 400w 4 way bridgeable amp gonna use that to power the splits im getting soon

Attachments

• DSCN0189.JPG
    DSCN0189.JPG
    296.2 KB · Views: 222
Last edited by a moderator:
J

JUDDO13

does anyone know can you get the ashtray door from holden or am i better of chasing a second hand one from the wreckors

J

JUDDO13

peoples opinions on this? getting the spokes powdercoated a glassy black

Attachments

• justingord-00.jpg
    justingord-00.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 216
J

JUDDO13

tint ;) Midnight express isnt as dark as i thout it would be but looks allot better
photo taken on my phone so it isnt the best quality sorry haha

Attachments

• tint.jpg
    tint.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 247