Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my series 2 vu

J

JUDDO13

yeah thats what i was thinking its deffinetly on the cards a little later down the track i wouldnt think it would be that much to get them powdercoated would it?

Cameron P

Reaction score
Members Ride
REDHOT VX SS
yeah i have seen those dash dials they look sweet how hard are they to put in? ill deffinetly get some

some more piks added to first post

also got a free amp today its been used once :) 2 way clarion 420w gonna use this for a sub when i get it and i got an old clarion 400w 4 way bridgeable amp gonna use that to power the splits im getting soon

the dials are easy to put in... takes about 30-60mins

J

JUDDO13

well LOL im not to sure if its an ashtray o just a compartment but its the bit with the door u push and it comes down infront of the gear stick the door on mine was snapped off before i bought it and i cant find one at any wreckers that isnt broken off to

Cameron P

Reaction score
Members Ride
REDHOT VX SS
go to holden.. there cheap as! i bought a new door for like $30 i think, there common

J

JUDDO13

shes a bit crispy nowdays :(
or should i say a write off

Attachments

• on fire.jpg
    on fire.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 175

Jonesy484

OfficialChadyMeetOrganisr
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 VE 2 SSV REDLINE WAGON
wow dude wtf happened?

J

JUDDO13

4x4 with a big bull bar smashed into the drivers door this arvo was my fault but yeah frigge
its way more burnt out then this ill get a pic of it 2morrow and a pic of the drivers door lets just say i think i was lucky to walk from it

Jonesy484

OfficialChadyMeetOrganisr
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 VE 2 SSV REDLINE WAGON
yeah looks like it, run a red?