Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my SSV Bombadore (pic heavy)

Loaded Dice

.... Lets roll.
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 SSV Redline
I love looking at the graf all over Melbourne and figured I'd use some of it as a back drop and get some pics of my baby. Clearly by the poor lighting I'm no photographer but I thought I'd share them here anyway, so I hope you like anyway.

SSV 011aa.JPG

SSV 025aa.JPG

SSV 026aa.JPG

SSV 029aa.JPG

SSV 031aa.JPG

(I think this is my fave of the lot)

SSV 046aa.JPG

SSV 048aa.JPG

SSV 062aa.JPG

SSV 063aa.JPG

SSV 074aa.JPG

SSV 098aa.JPG

SSV 110aa.JPG

SSV 148aa.JPG

SSV 149aa.JPG

SSV 153aa.JPG

SSV 161aa.JPG

SSV 165aa.JPG

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
Lookss nice mate! i want your brakes!! lol not that i could fit them behind my rims, but i still want them :p

Also thats some awsome grafiti on them walls to!

Got many plans for her?

spauldj308

S Pack Man
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S sedan 5L, VSII ute
Alto Grey, favorite colour in the VE range.

Manual or auto?

Loaded Dice

.... Lets roll.
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 SSV Redline
Given the amount of Ks I do, I am not planning any 'go fast' mods, she goes fast enough for me, which is a sure sign I'm getting old lol! I do want a better note from the exhaust though, nothing drastic, just something I can hear, perhaps a 2 1/4" cat back, I've been reading about others with AFM (so yeah its auto) and how the sound goes terrible when it kicks in, like I said, I do enormous Kms so disabling AFM is not an option for me.

I love the ride and feel of the FE3 suspension and although I would like her lower, I don't want to sacrifice the ride or handling so haven't really looked at any options there yet. The wheels have grown on me and although I am half heartedly looking at new wheels, to be honest I haven't seen any aftermarket wheels on any VE that have grabbed me, so until I do, the factory rims will stay. Obviously tint is already done, which IRL makes it look so much better than not tinted. And thats about it ;)

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
Love that colour.
Tint looks great is it the darkest tint?

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
Given the amount of Ks I do, I am not planning any 'go fast' mods, she goes fast enough for me, which is a sure sign I'm getting old lol! I do want a better note from the exhaust though, nothing drastic, just something I can hear, perhaps a 2 1/4" cat back, I've been reading about others with AFM (so yeah its auto) and how the sound goes terrible when it kicks in, like I said, I do enormous Kms so disabling AFM is not an option for me.

I love the ride and feel of the FE3 suspension and although I would like her lower, I don't want to sacrifice the ride or handling so haven't really looked at any options there yet. The wheels have grown on me and although I am half heartedly looking at new wheels, to be honest I haven't seen any aftermarket wheels on any VE that have grabbed me, so until I do, the factory rims will stay. Obviously tint is already done, which IRL makes it look so much better than not tinted. And thats about it ;)

I love the current Redline wheels, but I'm biased!

Whats your opinion on FE3 suspension?

I thought it was supposed to be 'Track Inspired'......... It seems a bit 'plush' to me, on the ute.
I dont mind it, copes well with the shitty roads around here, but I'll probably go for Peddars coilovers in the near future.
Definately want to do something with the exhaust, its way too quiet! Sorta like a sewing machine on steroids.........

Whats 'enormous k's? I average 30-35k kms per year.