Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my SSV Bombadore (pic heavy)

Loaded Dice

.... Lets roll.
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 SSV Redline
I seem to be one of the only people who likes last years SSV Redline wheels, I still do and am considering buying a set, I can get them new with rubber for $1500, but like I said, the ones I have now have grown on me, they kind of look classy rather than sporty, almost like they should have come out on the Calais instead.

The FE3 does handle well in the sedan, certainly hugs corners although when doing a tight U turn a couple of nights ago out of the 7-11 on the Western Ring Road with a bit of pressure on the pedal it did seem to get more body roll than I expected.

I am just shy of 30,000 kms since I picked her up new in December.

Killr6

tutut
Reaction score
Members Ride
BA XR6T
best color holden has ever brought out, looks tops mate, throw up some pics of those brakes the massive ones on the front.

Exceler8r

(Ex-sell-er-rator)
Reaction score
Website
exceler8ed.enjin.com
Members Ride
MY12.5 VE SS-V Z Series Sportswagon
I can definately recommend an appropriate exhaust for a nice note and not needing to worry about the AFM 'drone' issue.

That would be the 2.5" Xforce catback.

I too was really scared about paying the $$$ for something that would make things worse rather than better. I get a nice note with it and did some AFM 'cruising' up the highway after driving it out of the exhaust shop, and surprisingly, did not notice any change from the stock to the Xforce when it comes to the 8 to 4 Cyl change...

Nice car too ;)

Loaded Dice

.... Lets roll.
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 SSV Redline

I've lowered it since these pics were taken which makes her look better, but I might go a tad lower on the front to even the spacing out between the tyres and guards front and back. I'll try and put some more pics up soon.

nitro91

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ssv
can you even see outside at night lol?

looks awesome though.

Loaded Dice

.... Lets roll.
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 SSV Redline
Happy Birthday Baby!

I joined here to research the purchase of my first new car. I settled upon this beautiful girl who this week turned 10 years old.

So far, an enjoyable 440,000kms we have travelled together, she has been the most reliable car, the only repairs having been:

2 batteries
Fuel control module

Other than that, fuel, servicing and 6 or 7 sets of tyres and I literally take her to redline at least once per week and have done her entire life, including this week.

Truely a shame the legacy of Australian cars is all but over, but the Lion lives on and still rules over our freeways and will do for a long time to come. ✌

Loaded Dice

.... Lets roll.
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 SSV Redline
219A2D46-BC55-4C79-B368-BE017B7D6A46.jpeg

Loaded Dice

.... Lets roll.
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 SSV Redline
Pics taken last month