Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my ssv my08

michael.meli

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ssv
this is my ssv now and what i want to have it look like soon. so far all i have changed is areial and chev grill and removed a few badges from the rear, also changed lights to crystal white. wont be going this low but would like a slight tuck on the rear, that'll be after i get a diff outa holden. oh yeah dont knock the chop its my first attempt at photoshop

Attachments

• car2.jpg
    car2.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 747
  • ssv1.jpg
    ssv1.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 641
Last edited:

michael.meli

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ssv
ill prob go with none thou the misses wants it left on

tommo82

Non-donating member.
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 HSV Senator
shame about the identity-crisis-grille ;)

Last edited:

1fatve

bling
Reaction score
Members Ride
red ve sv6, blue ss-v, vx clubby kitted, vl turbo
looks aiight man . just chuck new exhaust on.

michael.meli

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ssv
thanks
im quite happy with the power and how its sounds stock for now, im i the army and am looking at being moved from vic to darwin somtime this year, so i dont really want to mess with economy just yet.

on the diff saga spoke with the state manager of holden customer service today and they wont be fixing it. the wholesaler i bought it from has been pretty good and says he'll fix it if he has to, but to try to get one outa holden first.

redvess

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
on the diff saga spoke with the state manager of holden customer service today and they wont be fixing it. the wholesaler i bought it from has been pretty good and says he'll fix it if he has to, but to try to get one outa holden first.

whats wrong with the diff? I had mine replaced under warranty cos it was whineing while doing 100ks and the LSD was opening up meaning you could turn the wheels in opposite directions on a hoist, it took holden 6 months to get round to warrantying it and the had to test it a couple of times to determan if it was elligible for warranty but its been fine since then

michael.meli

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ssv
it has alot of backlash, when going up the gears you can hear a thud of the tension taking up, and going down gears it jerks. very annoying and probly looks like i dont know how to drive, its a great car apart from this and a few blemishes under the paint but holden has agreed to repaint a front quater and a door, today i found another spot on the roof wich ill tell them about when the others have been approved

michael.meli

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ssv
updated pics

lowered witht kings ssl all round, spoiler removed, chev grill, updated ssv badge with all other badges removed from rear.

Attachments

• 24-5-09.jpg
    24-5-09.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 670
  • 24may.jpg
    24may.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 1,677