Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My SSV VooDoo Sportwagon

Vegaz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Calais
Mad choice in colour and wheels. Love the exhaust.

Head_is

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 SV6 Sedan
Nice wagon, I like the exhaust note, Not sure about idle though?

VooDooWagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE MY10 SSV Sportwagon M6
Hey guys had the car tuned today and the VCM OTR fitted. I'm a little disappointed with the end result but I seem to have one of those low kw producing engines.
Gary from Chevs said most VE's with my mods are making around the 270rwkw mark. But for some reason mine just can't even get close.
I wish I got a base run as a complete stockie. I should add I'm no way disappointed with the efforts of Chevs Performance as Gary basically got the usual rwkw he would normally get. It's just that my engine had low kw's to begin with.:cry:

HSV085

Reaction score
Members Ride
16' VF2 Redline, 17' VF2 GTS
There's a few factors that couldve resulted in the lower figure mate, one being the type of fuel that you fill up with(chev prefers BP ultimate as it's more consistant to tune with) and also the weather conditions do play apart in dyno readings. Mate i wouldnt stress too much bout the rwkw figure, as long as the car is awsome to drive then thats all that really matters.

VooDooWagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE MY10 SSV Sportwagon M6
I was using BP Ultimate, I no it's only a figure but I was just expecting a higher one. :(

The car does feel nice to drive and seems to go fairly hard, I couldn't really push it as I had my 2 1/2 yr old daughter in the car.

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
Dude I wouldn't worry too much. A few new FPV's have put out 335rwkw (stock) but get the same times as 270rwkw VE's. Wouldn't worry too much about power figures, I'd be more concerned with 1/4m!