Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My stocky VP

jolly_97

THE VACATIONER!
Reaction score
Members Ride
1992 VP Vacationer
hey guys im new lol, just thort id post up a few pics of my ride. Nov 1992 VP Vacationer.. STOCK AS A ROCK so dont diss just yet, im only on my L's lol and im short of cash atm. but plannin to get a good sound system in, dump it on its arse and put some nice rims on it. tell me wut u think

Attachments

• Car 2.JPG
    Car 2.JPG
    71 KB · Views: 807
  • DSC00032.JPG
    DSC00032.JPG
    64.5 KB · Views: 1,330
  • DSC00033.JPG
    DSC00033.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 391
Last edited:

jolly_97

THE VACATIONER!
Reaction score
Members Ride
1992 VP Vacationer
btw, it was a grandpa car to the VACATIONER badge and side stripe will be comming off soon. only done 127,XXX km's too so im not too worried about it dying just yet lol

VLDavo

Reaction score
Members Ride
lc torana. vn v8. ke30.mazda 1300.
good first car mate :)

jolly_97

THE VACATIONER!
Reaction score
Members Ride
1992 VP Vacationer
cheers mate, im thinking about gettin a pod filter but dunno how to go about it. not too keen on hackin up my car just yet... check these blokes out btw http://www.force-flow.com/ they make a pretty interesting 'mini-supercharger' thinkin of whackin one in, they look sweeet

VLDavo

Reaction score
Members Ride
lc torana. vn v8. ke30.mazda 1300.
nah save ya pennies and go out and buy a K@N highflow panel filter will slide straight in and then jus get a good cold air induction system going and it will let ya car breath alot beter.....much beter then a pod......

and stay away form the electric super chargers there a load of rubbish.....save ya cash for an exasut much beter option if u want a few more kw :)

LowVp

VP Enthusiast
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Ute 3.8T T56
908.jpg

908b.jpg

i had a vacationer as my first and it still sit in my shed, its damn sweet having power windows and cruise which i sure damn miss in my ute

G

gocommygo

nice, very low k's, seriously dont go for any ricefilters or anything, its your FIRST CAR just get it lowered nicely, decent exhaust, hi flow panelfilter with cold air induction, sound system and tint, mag wheels and youll have an awsum first car cruzer

jolly_97

THE VACATIONER!
Reaction score
Members Ride
1992 VP Vacationer
cheers for the replies guys, yeah i was lookin at panel filters the other day, i might go for one of them instead of becoming a ricer lol. yeah im already planning to dump the arse end of it and get the windows tinted. needa save a bit more for mags after that. Already ordered the base of my audio stuff off of ebay

Pioneer 4x50W MP3/WMA headunit with detatch face etc
Pioneer 6x9 420W 4way in the rear
Pioneer 16cm 3way 260W in the front doors.

plannin for a sub and amp in the future.
while im on the subject, how do i go about wiring it all p and mounting the speakers? i hate speaker mounts, they look ugly all poking out everywhere!

G

gocommygo

ask someone who knows is all i can say lol best off gettin it done professionally