Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my supermoto

old mate

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VB Sedan / GU Patrol
just went through ebay, the tail light went through kapscomoto but the shipping is a little slow.

theres heaps of stuff for brp's in the states, apparently honda designed those bikes for the big desert rallies over there.

well, theres only a couple more days until i get off my restricted licence for bikes and more horsepower is very tempting. i don't think i could bring myself to sell the bike just yet, even though i probably should before its worth nothing... if i could afford to have a shed full of bikes i would do it, but at the moment being at uni full time and only working 8 hrs a week coin is tight. if i did sell, i'd be after an early R1 and that should leave me with enough coin left over to get a good supermoto set up for my crf.

my old man is in the process of getting another bike, a 2010 suzuki gsx-r 1000. i might take it for a spin when he gets it and see if a sportsbike would be the way to go.

jokerflingo

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VY SS 2003 - 6 Speed Manual
just went through ebay, the tail light went through kapscomoto but the shipping is a little slow.

theres heaps of stuff for brp's in the states, apparently honda designed those bikes for the big desert rallies over there.

well, theres only a couple more days until i get off my restricted licence for bikes and more horsepower is very tempting. i don't think i could bring myself to sell the bike just yet, even though i probably should before its worth nothing... if i could afford to have a shed full of bikes i would do it, but at the moment being at uni full time and only working 8 hrs a week coin is tight. if i did sell, i'd be after an early R1 and that should leave me with enough coin left over to get a good supermoto set up for my crf.

my old man is in the process of getting another bike, a 2010 suzuki gsx-r 1000. i might take it for a spin when he gets it and see if a sportsbike would be the way to go.

I reckon tards would be way more fun, plus less chance of death, but higher chance of a ticket :p

Big_Simmo

Deep Blue Cranberry
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Series 2 SSV Redline Ute
Mate hope youve healed up from your broken bones. Ur motard is looking great but you know u want a streetbike :)

But r1 = gaaaaay :)
get urself something that not everyone has, a 600 has heaps of power for the street and more than enough to get u into trouble...trust me on that one
i used to get around on a 2007 triumph daytona 675
DSC_0098.JPG

Well untill i was almost killed by a P plater but in a year or 2 ill hopefully be able to get back on a bike and ill be lookin at maybe a duc 848 or something different.

If u go streetbikes make sure u keep the motard though, they are just way too much fun

old mate

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VB Sedan / GU Patrol
damn triumph make some killer bikes, i'll have to wait until im fully qualified to have something like that, but one day.

motards are awesome fun, but i'd rather something that i can ride for longer distances and be more comfortable, and also do track days at the island on. a 165km/h top speed would certainly lead to a slow time around PI haha.

lach.2620

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU S Ute
Damn I cant wait until I have enough money to get a WR450! Yours looks the goods, would be great fun as a motard although mine would be staying dirt as I already have a road bike. I know if I got one and made it into a motard as well my license would be in trouble lol.

and damn triumph make good looking bikes

old mate

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VB Sedan / GU Patrol
even though these bikes are such bad news for the street, i have never lost a point from riding, its always been driving. but there is always temptations to ride over things or jump gutters etc.

heres a photo from my ride today, theres a thread in another forum called 'riding game', where people set challenges for each other to complete. some are pretty lame but some cool, a guy got a bike on the roof of his car and ended up dinting his roof up haha.

29413_10150187468815577_825985576_12390256_5816347_n.jpg

haha then i set the challenge of someone doing a wheelie on the footpath. but the catch is, if nobody does the challenge in a specified amount of time the challenge setter has to do the challenge.

pretty cool.

old mate

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VB Sedan / GU Patrol
well, im pretty certain that i'll be selling up soon. i really hope it goes to a good home and i'll be buying another tard, no way i could not have one.

im not sure what price i'll put on, but i dont think i'll get that much for it. we'll c.

lach.2620

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU S Ute
If your selling it in a few months i could be interested, id love to buy one soon but only just bought my ute.

old mate

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VB Sedan / GU Patrol
went for a ride up the bush on some killer single track just before.

all was going really well until i was climbing a steep hill and hit a few tree roots. it smacked the front wheel off line sending me over the handlebars. i smashed by right hand mirror and may have re-broken my left collarbone. im not sure about the collarbone as its kinda sore, but not too bad.

i'll give it until tomorrow then i will know for sure.

lach.2620

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU S Ute
Damn thats no good man here's hoping its just sore and not re broken