Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Benzito

Reaction score
Members Ride
'09 VE SSV Ute
As I've "misplaced" my licence for the next 6 months I was thinking about selling the SV6 and giving the G8 to the girlfriend until I get my licence back then looking at buying a 2010 Maloo.
If she likes the SV6, sell the G8, pocket the money, then buy the Maloo.
But you seemed so in love with this car only a few weeks ago, how have you gone to wanting a Maloo so quickly?

Major Herbie

Reaction score
Members Ride
'10 Pontiac G8 Manual '10 VE SV6 Manual
If she likes the SV6, sell the G8, pocket the money, then buy the Maloo.
But you seemed so in love with this car only a few weeks ago, how have you gone to wanting a Maloo so quickly?

I'm still completely smitten by the G8 that's why I thought I'd keep it for the girlfriend (now fiancé) and the kids then get a Maloo because I've always wanted one. I figure we cut the "your car, my car" bullshit and just say our cars then I've got two cars I absolutely love.

Plus the Maloo will get bagged, 20" rims, serious dynamatting and get some major engine mods done to it.

Benzito

Reaction score
Members Ride
'09 VE SSV Ute
I'm still completely smitten by the G8 that's why I thought I'd keep it for the girlfriend (now fiancé) and the kids then get a Maloo because I've always wanted one. I figure we cut the "your car, my car" bullshit and just say our cars then I've got two cars I absolutely love.

Plus the Maloo will get bagged, 20" rims, serious dynamatting and get some major engine mods done to it.
Can't argue with having two awesome V8's. :D
You gonna order one of the new LSA Maloo's? Assuming any are still available?

Kinng

CrippleFK
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 SV6
I'd say do it..

I'd rather a G8 or Malloo over the sv6 anyday haha