Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Svz

slaughtknight

Now with chrome bits ;)
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
SVZ Sedan
Hey all
I finally get around posting pictures of my new car
i had a vy acclaim before it was in a major crash in which i rolled it four times and wrote it off :( but hay im happy now cos i have a newer car and it coming along nice :)

Well it a 06 svz
It a alloytec with the 172kw motor
it have 2.5inch exhaust with hotdog at rear with twin chrome tips and mace cold intake
it been lowered around with ssv wheels, best thing ive ever done (even tho there alot of car getting around with them on now)
I Have changed the tail lights to calais ones, which look way better and chrome the front of the grill

Future mods list
ss headlights
low it at rear more
tune it

Please tell me what you think
Before
IM000726-1.jpg

IM000747-1.jpg

After
IMG_1445.jpg

IMG_1444.jpg

DSCF0099.jpg

Last edited:

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
nice mate looks good, wheels really suit it, maybe get urself the calais side strips n window trims to complete the transformation?
only roll your guards if rubbing is a massive problem because they can cause problems with the structural integrity of the car and the last thing you want is to give an insurance company a reason not to pay out, just a heads up!

S

StealthCalais

New chrome strips look good! Where did you pick them up from if you dont mind me asking? Im looking to chrome some other parts on my car but cant find anything!

In regards to making your pictures larger - only way i know how is to upload them onto one of those image hosting websites (photobucket etc) and then using the image link in your post.