Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My sweeeeeeet SSV Ute

FooFighter_VE

Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV
Picked up my SSV Ute back in August last year. Never imagined it would look as good as it did the day picked her up from the show room. 6.0 ltr V8 with sequential box, had reverse sensors put on her too, you can never be too careful with that sort of spend. The sports bars really sets her off, they give it a real "Sexy bitch" look..!!

The only thing I have added since collecting her is a 2.5" X-Force cat-back quad system. The note for me is just right, not too harsh just a nice "I gotta bitta attitude" note :))
foofighter_ve-albums-my-ssv-picture5168-28032009409.jpg

Last edited:

FAT.36L

8,000RPM FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo S13 Onevia
Looking Good Gav, Now It Just Needs To Be On The Ground With Some 22'z On It..lol Or Leave It And Get A Harrop S/C For It...lol

hingo1983

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
Ahh man...Holden utes are so awesome. I love the VZ and VE utes especially. They are becoming the real aussie sports car.

FooFighter_VE

Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV
Thanks SummerZ she's my pride and joy mate. I'm setting up a photo shoot when it gets warmer with a couple girly friends who have done some "Grid girl" work before, get them set up in some nice little cozzie (Emphasising the word little...lol) and have a few pics with the ute. Once there done, I'll put the pics on JC's and give the fellas abit of a look. ;))

FAT.36L

8,000RPM FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo S13 Onevia
Thanks SummerZ she's my pride and joy mate. I'm setting up a photo shoot when it gets warmer with a couple girly friends who have done some "Grid girl" work before, get them set up in some nice little cozzie (Emphasising the word little...lol) and have a few pics with the ute. Once there done, I'll put the pics on JC's and give the fellas abit of a look. ;))

Sounds Good Gavie Have To Hook Us Up When Im Cars Done