Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My sweet vs what do you guys think of it?

vs v6

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs
VS V6 Berlina
18 inch rims
lowerd
VZ CLUBSPORT GUARDS
Dvd player
2 and a half inch exhuats

Happening soon
Super low king springs
VS SS Front bar with fog lights
Cold air intake
anyone know where to get cold air intake from? would ss intake fit on a v6?
Any suggestions to do on my car? body or engine? and what do you guys think of it?
thanks!
A

Attachments

• IMG_0060.jpg
    IMG_0060.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 260
  • IMG_0052.jpg
    IMG_0052.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 290
  • IMG_0066 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_0066 - Copy.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 412

FstStig

Diagnostician
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SV6
Guards look as gay as the mardi gras! Nice colour and body looks clean and straight though. SS induction will fit, is it worth it? No. Cost way to much and you will only see a slight increase in your air to fuel ratio, you may see a few power gains, but they wont be much (Under 5). If your not on your P's then find yourself a wrecked VS 5.0L and dump that in it instead of wasting money on the motor. Either that or Rebuild the motor and put forced induction on it :).

vs v6

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs
I actually love the guards on it!
yeah im on my P's so i have to stick with a v6 for now!

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
it looks nice, although holden wheels (cv8s?) would look better =P

Patti2912

P4TT1
Reaction score
Members Ride
98 VT S Commodore
Im with you buddy i dig the Ve style guards. Always wondered how one goes about getting them?

Currently on my VR S i have an OTR CAI (Supercharged v6 is best for these), k&n panel filter, larger thottle body (70mm), extractors, Lukey cat back exhaust 2.5 with a custom tuned memcal chip. Individually these mods aren't overly expensive, but in my personal opinion have made a massive change in the performance of my car. It is a hell of a lot more responsive, powerful, smooth, breathes easier, shifts beautifully, sounds great, and even though is a duel fuel car (has a restriction on the air intake) it drives all round a lot better than any of my mates VR/VS's (my opinion and theirs). I would do these simple mods on any V6 Commodore i owned if your not wanting to do a 5.0L upgrade or forced induction.

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
Welcome to JC A.
My name is Pete.
I think the fender looks ok just not for me.
Mace cai mate.

vs v6

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs
Im with you buddy i dig the Ve style guards. Always wondered how one goes about getting them?

Currently on my VR S i have an OTR CAI (Supercharged v6 is best for these), k&n panel filter, larger thottle body (70mm), extractors, Lukey cat back exhaust 2.5 with a custom tuned memcal chip. Individually these mods aren't overly expensive, but in my personal opinion have made a massive change in the performance of my car. It is a hell of a lot more responsive, powerful, smooth, breathes easier, shifts beautifully, sounds great, and even though is a duel fuel car (has a restriction on the air intake) it drives all round a lot better than any of my mates VR/VS's (my opinion and theirs). I would do these simple mods on any V6 Commodore i owned if your not wanting to do a 5.0L upgrade or forced induction.

oh nice sounds like a impressive car
yeah im gonna do a little to my engine, not to much but i need a little more power :)

FstStig

Diagnostician
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SV6
Remove the door moulds, but keep the front and rear bumper ones, will make the guards look a bit better. Mace Insulators and Spacers are a good mod also some heavy duty valve springs and double row timing chain, remove your balance shaft.

vs v6

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs
Suprized not many people like the guards!
Ive actually had alot of compliments on my car in real life
maybe it just doesnt look good on picture or??