Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VC SL/E

hkhoon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC SL/E, VT S 5.7L
This is my beast, goes alright for what it is, its not perfect but is pretty clean. I was told its a 334 pack Vc sl/e, i am yet to check all the numbers on it, just been a bit slack. Its got a mighty 253, trimatic and 10 bolt 3.55 lsd in it, its had a cam and extractors put in, other then that pretty stock, bar the steering wheel and wheels, its a good cruiser with 199,000kms on it. Few things to fix like a power window switch back passenger window motor is busted, but hopefully a doner car im getting should help me there, and those damn mrrors that sag all the time, i now know why so many have the vk upgrade. Hope you like, cheers TJ

Attachments

• IMG_0432test.jpg
    IMG_0432test.jpg
    269.2 KB · Views: 1,725
  • IMG_0433 test.jpg
    IMG_0433 test.jpg
    290.5 KB · Views: 684
  • IMG_0434 test.jpg
    IMG_0434 test.jpg
    317.9 KB · Views: 1,347
  • IMG_0435test.jpg
    IMG_0435test.jpg
    244.3 KB · Views: 605
  • IMG_0436test.jpg
    IMG_0436test.jpg
    212.1 KB · Views: 656
  • IMG_0437test.jpg
    IMG_0437test.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 615
  • IMG_0438test.jpg
    IMG_0438test.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 711

chrisso 82

Reaction score
Members Ride
VB commodore
Very nice clean Vc you have there mate ..... Would love to have those front and rear bumper overiders u have!!!!!!

Smitty

Reaction score
Members Ride
GenF SV340 R8 Tourer, VK race car, ZX12R
This is my beast, goes alright for what it is, its not perfect but is pretty clean. I was told its a 334 pack Vc sl/e, i am yet to check all the numbers on it, just been a bit slack. Its got a mighty 253, trimatic and 10 bolt 3.55 lsd in it, its had a cam and extractors put in, other then that pretty stock, bar the steering wheel and wheels, its a good cruiser with 199,000kms on it. Few things to fix like a power window switch back passenger window motor is busted, but hopefully a doner car im getting should help me there, and those damn mrrors that sag all the time, i now know why so many have the vk upgrade. Hope you like, cheers TJ

nice... and good luck with it

one thing though..that diff is non factory as standard, the 334 pack
had GU7 (2.78:1 in 8 bolt version) with the only option being the
10 bolt H/D G73 axle with GU4 3.08 ratio and also G80 LSD

hth

hkhoon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC SL/E, VT S 5.7L
nice... and good luck with it

one thing though..that diff is non factory as standard, the 334 pack
had GU7 (2.78:1 in 8 bolt version) with the only option being the
10 bolt H/D G73 axle with GU4 3.08 ratio and also G80 LSD

hth

Thanks for the info., guy i got it off said that diff was just put in before he brought it, so its an added bonus.

Very nice clean Vc you have there mate ..... Would love to have those front and rear bumper overiders u have!!!!!!

Ive had a few people ask if i wanted to sell them, i didnt think they were that hard to get. Seen a few early sl/e's running around without them. The doner car im getting might have them, theres also a chance i might have to sell the beast to finance another project yet.

ajvx01

Reaction score
Members Ride
308 vc
Awwww yea! Il swap diffs so u have the right one:p

Very nice car bud, needa fix that panel gap on bonnet and steam clean those seats though.

hkhoon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC SL/E, VT S 5.7L
I had a guy say the same thing about the diff yesterday, he pulled up in a nice vb in the process of doing an injected 5L, i had to decline.
The gap is ok, i just didnt shut the bloody thing, only realised when you picked it up, and yeah the seats are dirty as, just got to find a place that will do them. Lot of small things need fixing, so hopefully once i get the other car for parts i should be ok, cheers TJ

kimaz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH Commodore SLE
thats awsome bud! its been forever since ive seen a hot vc sle two tone on the street!
I remember one near my old ex girlfriends house.. it was really beaten up but it still caught my eye every time i turned down that street! looks nice!

hkhoon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC SL/E, VT S 5.7L
Just wandering if anyone can give me a rough idea of what this thing is worth, im more then likely going to sell the car to finance another project ( got a hg hearse ), as much as i like early commodores, i like early model holdens better. Thanks in advance, cheers TJ

rRRumblers

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Calais 1997
This is one sweet ride. I also owned a VC SLE 310 pack (with options, full elect's,inc: cruise and trip computer), Was a Red with beige example, i added a stainless exhaust, alloy radiator aero's, then sold it to buy a UTE...The plates were 308 081 ...

glenn l

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve sv6
..... Would love to have those front and rear bumper overiders u have!!!!!!

front one are vb and the rear looks like vh, but very nice , love the early girls, what price you looking for?