Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Vc Wagon.....

GypsyNz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy Wagon Ls1 & Vn Wagon
This made me lol.

What size is your new shed...looks a beauty.

Just another 6x6 but will do the trick, last one sunk in the earthquakes over here. This will be a way better garage than the original tho - roller doors this time & wider side door. Cant wait to get back in there, sick of working on the lawn lol

GypsyNz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy Wagon Ls1 & Vn Wagon
looking the goods mate,bet you cant wait to fill her up lol

Thats for sure lol - wont be long now, these were taken up lunchtime. Now apart from the power & front doors shes complete plus the need to make a ramp to get into it, as soon as that ramps done the wagons going on lol

corhijasna

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ss commodore / WM Caprice V
very nice mate,bit fancier than the old tin shed they usually sell these days,should be easy to add onto as well,plenty of light too

GypsyNz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy Wagon Ls1 & Vn Wagon
Well i wasnt waiting any longer, ramp was poured yesterday morning. Guy said wait a few days before putting the car in but nope, concretes gone off enough this morning so in she went lol. Roller door guy was crook yesterday so no front doors till Monday but that's cool & waiting for the sparky to hook the power up to but least shes a garage. Chucked some free carpet in i got off the net & shes looking good, start building a bench today. Lot to sort but getting there now :rockon:

GypsyNz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy Wagon Ls1 & Vn Wagon
Mission complete for the day - build a solid as f#@k bench & paint it - made it higher than normal so no need to bend plus got the bar stools for sitting back with a coldy or 3, another good bonus for the day was the sparky turned up so got power & lights out there now. Just need some front doors & i'm set :thumbsup:

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Looking good Gypsy.....but needs more beer !

GypsyNz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy Wagon Ls1 & Vn Wagon
Well as of today the garage is finished at last - totally stoked, will take me a couple of weeks to empty the container & reorganize everything but least now i can move forward & get a bit done on the old girl. Christened the garage with a few beers the other night so now its back to work time out there :yeah: