Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Vc Wagon.....

GypsyNz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy Wagon Ls1 & Vn Wagon
Have made a start on finishing the engine bay on this today, just the drivers side to finish. Got it half bare metaled today & cut the old front stone tray off, got the brand new one to fit. Once that engine bays painted motor will be going in to get her running again, everythings here for it just being self employed time to work on hers the hard part. I'll update some pics at some stage soon......

GypsyNz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy Wagon Ls1 & Vn Wagon
Well just got made a strong offer on my other Vc wagon, didnt want to part with it but was to good a deal.
So looks like this old girls going to have a turbo hanging off the side, part of the deal was a full 30 turbo kit so looks like fun times ahead.
I've owned this 5 years next month & it's only spent probably a month or 2 on the road in that time so shes getting finished this time no matter what, bought everything i need to prep & paint the engine bay this week so as time allows i'll be getting stuck in...

GypsyNz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy Wagon Ls1 & Vn Wagon
Thought i'd drop in a couple of pics, things are going to get interesting with this old girl :rockon:

GypsyNz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy Wagon Ls1 & Vn Wagon
Been busy as with work so havent got much done lately but fingers crossed i get back to her soon, just scored a limited slip diff for her so getting some good bits together now.
Diffs a 3.08 ratio so will try it out with the turbo 30 & auto & see if its not to leggy, might be ok with the light weight & boost but time will tell. If not i'll get some 3.45 gears & get them fitted...