Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VE Omega from Start to Finish

johnny_boi85

johnny_boi
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1 3.8L 98 and VE Omega S1 3.6L 07
Hi guys ive just gone out and bought this VE Omega i couldnt be happyer with it.
I payed $14,500 its a 2007 model it only has 95,000ks on it no scratchs no dints and the interior is perfect. Im starting this post so you can all see the car change over time from the start and to get some ideas and input from you all and maybe see sum pics of your rides aswell. Im looking at just putting sum adjustable coilovers in it and putting 22's and exsurst to start with then we will se where it goes from there hoping to start getting into the NSW cruize scene aswell so you might see this car looking hot on the road soon i hope. well hope to see ya all soon and hopefully meet sum new good mates along the way.

Last edited:

johnny_boi85

johnny_boi
Reaction score
Members Ride
P1120010.jpg
P1120113.jpg

Last edited:

RUF-60L

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SS
definitely gotta drop it, first thing i would do :)

ur about a month a half late, we did a cruise that passed through ur area :p haha hopefully we will see u soon :)

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
Love the colour. With the omegas, it's a good idea to keep the mods to mainly cosmetic - you don't get much $/kw value in performance mods - but it's totally your call on that.

^^^ lower it. Agree completely. I could almost get my head in the gap between guard and rear wheel - and I have a fat head! With that colour, it definitely needs some SSV tail lights (love the colour, incidentally). And I'd be very tempted to bin the badges. Flick Greg from GSL Rallysport a pm before you lower it and discuss what you want from your car in terms of handling. He's very cluey with that and will be able to suggest (and obviously supply) the right gear for your needs.

RUF-60L

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SS
actually i was thinking, if ur going for 22s, maybe wait til u get them, and get the suspension done at the same time, otherwise u might find urself having to get the suspension adjusted or changed :p

johnny_boi85

johnny_boi
Reaction score
Members Ride
lol it is a rather big gap between the tires and the gaurds even compaired to other standed VE's. I am looking more towards visual then proformence just wanna look good cruizin around and yeah im looking at the LED tail light for it at the moment aswell. i have been thinking about gettin rid of the badges and getting the shorter bee sting antenna for it. where abouts is Greg from GSL Rallysport might try get on to him before i go spend money on struts and stuff and RUF-60L i would rather wait and get it all done at the same time mad that mistake with my VT i will upload sum more photos as i buy the parts might take a while as the bank account i still a bit sore for buying the car

RUF-60L

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SS
GSL is a sponser on this site, just send him a message telling him what u want or asking what he would recommend :)

johnny_boi85

johnny_boi
Reaction score
Members Ride
oh ok cool thanks heaps bud defently will hit him up