Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VE Omega

BigBoss

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
Well that does not sound good :( check out my thread below I have made an iPhone dock to fill in the green display. Also what is wrong with your car?

Z3RO

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SV8
Well that does not sound good :( check out my thread below I have made an iPhone dock to fill in the green display. Also what is wrong with your car?

I prefer the look to something that you can buy, I don't like the buttons below, they are ugly but 6 years on the market and this is the ONLY aftermarket unit that you can get. I think that is ****.

I seen your ipod thing at the top. That is some ####in genius work you have done with your stereo, you must have some tech savvy to make your own stereo out of Holden's AWFUL silver stock unit.

I don't know what is wrong with my car, My friend drained the oil and replaced the filter and now it wont start at all! It turns over like it is going to start but just wont actually start and if I give it the foot and it does kick over it sounds AWFUL and the engine sounds like it is going to blow up.

BigBoss

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
Well that is not good :( is it still under warranty?

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
how id like to see this car (imho)

1. 22" pentagon rims
2. tuckin the above rims
3. remove spoiler, insert small lip

id leave the bonnet the way it is. usually id think its a tosser thing, but i actually rate it on ur car. it flows with that car. already mentioned i didnt like the heater control unit, looks terrible but i understand thats the only unit on the market so u make do.

you got a nice VE pal, with some different style of mods. keep up bein orginal.

BigBoss

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
Add a set a SS side skirts to ^^^^ that and it will look tops, something about this colour car just looks sick.

NVE_069

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wh Statesman LS1
Needs more daylight pics tim. Hurry up. lol

Z3RO

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SV8
Well the car is officially off the road for good. They replaced the timing chains and cylinder 6 is not firing properly and they want $2500 for the work they already have done and another $5000 to take the heads off and replace the valves. I am wasting the last of my money having the car repaired and towed back here, I am going to take the stereo out and rims off and sell the car as is with all the work I have done, headlights and what not and the body to a wreckers or something. Shame to throw dispose of my car.