Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VE SS A6 Heron White

RUF-60L

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SS
best pic i have of it sorry
from what i could tell, there is no baffles in the central muffler, my mechanic tapped on it, and it sounded hollow, maybe thats part of it?

SNC00020.jpg

anyways, top gear is on, back later, if you have more questions

RUF-60L

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SS
well pretty much everytime i go in and out of my driveway it JUST clips it, makes me cringe and swear everytime haha

occasionally i get it just right and it misses, not very often though

RUF-60L

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SS
or a fault with the guy who sold me the springs, he talked me into SSL's when i only wanted about an inch lower, now i think it sits about 2" lower lol

maybe my fault for not sticking to my guns, who knows, its done now

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
lol its ok

oh and another thing bout how it sounds, i got asked by people who were working on my car stereo of i had put a new cam in it, coz they said it sounded like it had.....and being ppl who worked with lots of modified cars, they would have heard heaps of cammed cars, so i take it as a compliment lol'

or maybe they just didnt know what they were talking bout, but for now ill take it haha

yeah man same as my kpm, it sounds like it has a small cam in it, cant wait to get a good street one in it!

RUF-60L

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SS
my SSV headlights and taillights arrived today!

1 million internets to Holmart for speedy delivery. Hoping to get them fittied on my next RDO in about a week and a bit :)