Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VE SS A6 Heron White

Tommo_27

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Make a vid?? :)

Have a look in my thread to see the rear diffuser if you want. Give you a good idea on how it looks.

Pickle'

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
Hey mate,

I dont think i've posted in here yet. Beautiful ride, Hopefully see it in person next week :). Just wondering where you got the Senator lip from is it just one off ebay?

RUF-60L

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SS
Thanx :)

yeah I got mine off eBay. But the actual seller was Fibre Enhancements they have their own website, they're in tahmoor

RUF-60L

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SS
hmm i feel like i should be doing more to my car, but im not sure what lol any ideas???

id love to strengthem to diff and get a cam, but i dont think im ready to spend that much in one go ((again) at the moment) :p

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
diffuser, sway bars, urethane EVERYTHING, steering wheel, catch can, sexy sparco Milano 2 seats, dirty-big vinyl stripe, manual conversion, Driven Colour sticker (hey - everyone should have one!), braided brake lines, interior retrim with alcantara, big brakes, trutrac diff centre, funcy number plate protectors......

should I continue?

RUF-60L

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SS
ok ok..thats a decent list :p

some of those things break my 'spend a lot in one go' rule that i mentioned above haha

and that diffuser thingy sorta worries me with the whole 'not fitting right' and some tend to sag' comments ive seen on here

Verynice

Band
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Caprice 5L
tuff as man, love it !