Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VE SS A6 Heron White

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
It's just plastic - if it does sag, it's won't be hard to adjust - and you can always put the old one back on in a pinch.

Catch cans aren't pricey and you can fit them yourself - just a bit of extra insurance for your motor.

Not sure how much Alcantara fabric is, but I can't see it costing the earth to trim the dash and door skins in - will find out and let you know! (actually, Bonners might know - he's started doing it to his)

couple hundred for brake lines

vinyl - worth every red cent!!!

sway bars are pretty reasonably priced (straight to the top of the list!)

steering wheel is around $400

Urethane seems pricey, but you can do it in stages - suggest rear void bushes, control arm, strut top and sway bar bushes asap.

ok, so the diff, the seats and the manual conversion are a touch pricey...

The Driven Colour stickers are obviously priceless - you have to know people to get them

RUF-60L

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SS
yeah the brake lines are already on my list :) i never think of swaybars for some reason, seems like a logical mod haha

bonners

Reaction score
Members Ride
Sting SV Black Edition Tourer
It's just plastic - if it does sag, it's won't be hard to adjust - and you can always put the old one back on in a pinch.

Catch cans aren't pricey and you can fit them yourself - just a bit of extra insurance for your motor.

Not sure how much Alcantara fabric is, but I can't see it costing the earth to trim the dash and door skins in - will find out and let you know! (actually, Bonners might know - he's started doing it to his)

couple hundred for brake lines

vinyl - worth every red cent!!!

sway bars are pretty reasonably priced (straight to the top of the list!)

steering wheel is around $400

Urethane seems pricey, but you can do it in stages - suggest rear void bushes, control arm, strut top and sway bar bushes asap.

ok, so the diff, the seats and the manual conversion are a touch pricey...

The Driven Colour stickers are obviously priceless - you have to know people to get them

I didn't use true Alcantara but the fake suede I used cost me $15/m and was about 1.5m wide. Perfect to use

bonners

Reaction score
Members Ride
Sting SV Black Edition Tourer
Was really easy. Just a good spray adhesive and take your time.

Mine came from Spotlight of all places. Let me know if you cant find any. My local Spotlight had two rolls of it and had just got in. Maybe I should go and buy both rolls....lol