Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VE SSV - HERLUV

redvess

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
Hmm maybe I was down in Frankston a couple of weeks ago at the holden dealer where I bought it from and in Carrum downs at the place I get my performance stuff done. Anyway hijacked your thread for long enough :D nice car again

HERLUV

Addicted Drag Racer
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Commodore
More Pictures

OTRCAI..jpg | The C&A Autofashion OTRCAI | Long Shot..jpg

When I removed the spoiler I also removed all badges from the car. Including the SSV & SS from the side, AFM (No longer applies because of the tune!) Commodore, and big dinner plate Lion from the front and rear. Hope you like the new pictures. Comments would be much apprciated.

Last edited:

HERLUV

Addicted Drag Racer
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Commodore
Selling - 19" VE SSV Genuine Holden Rims

I've now got to sell my SSV Rims on my car to pay for my new rims...
$2,000 for the set complete with next to new tyres. - ONO
Unfortunately the rear drivers side has a gutter dash thanks to the sorrento ferry.. grrr and the front passenger rim as a tiny scratch thanks to a mate dropping the rim at Heathcote while change from my street slicks.

Please ask around because I really want to get my new set ASAP!

Cheers Guys and Girlies
Bronnie.

davey g-force

I'm a sceptic...
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 RX7 S8 Spirit R 13B TT & 2013 Audi A3 1.8T DSG7
I'll keep an ear out for you.

Can you trade your factory rims at the place you're buying the new ones? What wheels are you getting?

wikky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
$2,000 for the set complete with next to new tyres. - ONO

Welcome Bronnie, very nice machine you have there. Well done. In regards to the rims/tyres, be careful not to ask too much for them, especially when they're marked and you want them gone ASAP. I recently picked up a spare set of SSV rims/tyres with dealer delivery kms for $1100 (unmarked). There's heaps of sets around on the market asking for around $1200-$1500. Just a heads up.

HERLUV

Addicted Drag Racer
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Commodore
I'll keep an ear out for you.

Can you trade your factory rims at the place you're buying the new ones? What wheels are you getting?

Welcome Bronnie, very nice machine you have there. Well done. In regards to the rims/tyres, be careful not to ask too much for them, especially when they're marked and you want them gone ASAP. I recently picked up a spare set of SSV rims/tyres with dealer delivery kms for $1100 (unmarked). There's heaps of sets around on the market asking for around $1200-$1500. Just a heads up.

Thank you so much wikky for the heads up it is very much apprciated. I didn't have a value in my head so I thought if I start with one figure I'm sure someone will let me know if it was too high :)

Davey G-force I'm getting the Advanti Tourer - 20" x 8.5 I was thinking 22" but man if I hit a pot hole I'm screwed plus I still want to keep her looking kind of a sleeper... LOL

Thanks for the lovely comments guys. Cheers

wikky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
Thank you so much wikky for the heads up it is very much apprciated.

Not a hassle at all.

What are the specs of your cam? (if you know and don't mind sharing)

HERLUV

Addicted Drag Racer
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Commodore
Not a hassle at all.

What are the specs of your cam? (if you know and don't mind sharing)

I wouldn't mind sharing at all if I knew, I got the cam as a present....they boys got together and suprised me about 3 weeks ago! So I haven't had a chance to speak to C&A Autofashion about it yet... Very lumpy tho I love it...waiting at traffic lights....yummy! LOL Will post prob Monday... Sorry :)