Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VE SSV - HERLUV

Dazzak75

The HULK
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Ute
Hi All, some nice looking cars, I am unsure about the removal of the rear spoilers though, removal of the badges is a great idea, I thought about that, but couldn't get away with it now, I am hanging to get mine on the 1/4 mile and see what he is capable of.

Nice car Bronnie and not bad times on the 1/4 mile. I used to live down the morno peninsula, great place, what 1/4 mile did you go too?

I wish there were holden days up here in cairns, it would be good to get heaps of holdens together and cruise to port or something.

HERLUV

Addicted Drag Racer
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Commodore
a couple of pics I took today at the LSX shootout not the greatest but I thought I'd post them up anyway I only saw the qualifying but you were doing some consistant 12.8s all day :thumbsup:

I am hanging to get mine on the 1/4 mile and see what he is capable of.
Nice car Bronnie and not bad times on the 1/4 mile. I used to live down the morno peninsula, great place, what 1/4 mile did you go too?

Thank you so much for the pic's redvess. Think I need a darker tint LOL <- apparently thats 2 times darker than legal - BS I say!

I ended up running 12.72 @ 116mph by the end of the weekend and coming 4th in my class only because I broke my time!

This event was held at Heathcote Park Raceway, I have never made it to Calder but I'm itching to get over there.
:driving: Cheers again guys.

wikky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
Well done at Heathcote Bronnie, your car looked and sounded awesome running the 1/4. It launches really well off the line! I was with the Chev's Performance Centre pit over the weekend but didn't get a chance to come over and say g'day (I didn't stay in the pits overnight and kept missing you when walking past your car).

GOTMYN

Stab it and Steer...
Reaction score
Members Ride
Whippled 5.7, VE SV6, GU Patrol 3.0DI
WOW, Nice VE Bronnie, and some good times too :)
Good to see another Peninsula Member on here.
Good Luck with it, I'll keep an eye open 4 you, I also work in Dandy everyday, we have to cross paths at some stage......

Look forward to some Vid's & Pic's.:driving:

HERLUV

Addicted Drag Racer
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Commodore
Well done at Heathcote Bronnie, your car looked and sounded awesome running the 1/4. It launches really well off the line! I was with the Chev's Performance Centre pit over the weekend but didn't get a chance to come over and say g'day (I didn't stay in the pits overnight and kept missing you when walking past your car).

WOW, Nice VE Bronnie, and some good times too :)
Good to see another Peninsula Member on here.
Good Luck with it, I'll keep an eye open 4 you, I also work in Dandy everyday, we have to cross paths at some stage......

Look forward to some Vid's & Pic's.:driving:

Thanks Guys for the lovely comments, I'm trying hard with my project! I had an absolute blast that was my 1st comp but have been going to T&T's since October so all the practice came together when I needed it most....

I will look out for you both either at the track or around town. Cheers again!

P.S GOTMYN I saw you the other day...and thought to myself awesome car awesome number plate LOL

redvess

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
Thank you so much for the pic's redvess. Think I need a darker tint LOL <- apparently thats 2 times darker than legal - BS I say!

If you're serious about that should go see Teppa's Tinting he's a mate and has done most of the cars in melbourne on this forum, PM if you want his details

HERLUV

Addicted Drag Racer
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Commodore
heathcote_100417_137b.jpg

Just a picture from the LSX Shootout a few weekends ago down at Heathcote, came 4th in my class and ran a PB of 12.72 @ 116.40mph... gotta be chuffed with that....

gotta check out fullboost.com for more pictures of all the wonderful cars from the day...

:rofl2:

HERLUV

Addicted Drag Racer
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Commodore
Had some fun yesterday up at C&A Autofashion. Had some pictures taken for the Street Commodore Mag with the boys...awesome day, will keep you posted on when it may be in ... fingers crossed!

HERLUV

Addicted Drag Racer
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Commodore
Update:
I have now bought a set of 20" VE E2 GTS Rims for my VE, a mate bought his GTS about 3 weeks ago and wants to get rid of them so of course I put my hand up. I know a lot of people don't like the look of them but I love them and they are different.
Will look great when I also get the XA Pedders in a couple of months.
I have also put a deposit down for my 3" exhaust system complete with 4into1 extractors and HiFlo Cats! I hoping that with the system I will hit 320-325 rwkw! (Hoping!)