Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VE SSV - HERLUV

HERLUV

Addicted Drag Racer
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Commodore
My VE SSV - HERLUV NOW WITH MORE POWER

MODEL- 2009 VE SSV Commodore
OWNER- Bronwyn
ENGINE- L76 6.0litre
GEARBOX- 6 speed Semi-Automatic
DIFF- Straight out of a HSV - 3.45
WHEELS- VE E2 GTS 20" Rims
BRAKES- Standard
EXTERIOR- Rear Spoiler removed, Chevy front grill, all badges removed, SuperLows all round.
INTERIOR- Standard SSV
MODS- OTRCAI, Dyno Dynamic Tune, 3" Difilippo Exhaust w/ Hi Flow Cats, 4 into 1 Extractors, 3.5 HiStall, Cam and a Harmonic Balancer.
POWER- 321 RWkw

Pic number 1.jpg

Last edited:

davey g-force

I'm a sceptic...
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 RX7 S8 Spirit R 13B TT & 2013 Audi A3 1.8T DSG7
Nice.

306 rwkw is good going.

What have you done about the holes for the original rear wing? I do like the look without a wing...

HERLUV

Addicted Drag Racer
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Commodore
Hi Guys, thanks for the nice comments.
The rear spoiler has only been off for about 2 months and the holes are just tacked up with hole fillers. That cars black and so are the fillers so no one can see them. My mates a panel beater and spray painter when he has a spare mintue he is going to weld the holes and re-spray, which will hopefully be my new colour for the whole car! ;-)

The 2.5" exhuast isn't too bad, loud enough when im crusing but when I open her up either on the highway or 1/4mile she is awesome! (but im Bias! ;-)) it can be a tiny bit droany around town but it has improved with the cam would you beleive. On the highway its fine tho.
I'm not sure what its going to be like with the 3" plus the 4in1's and hiflo cats I might get the boys to keep my 2.5" just incase I want to swap it back hehe???

Cheers, Bronnie.

Kikki

WA Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.christielynphotography.com
Members Ride
08 VE SSV Sportswagon & 03 VY S Pac
hey man sweet ride

just wondering how loud is your 2.5" exhuast is, does it droan much? also does she have the good v8 rumble?

thanks mate

Ohhhh its a chick!

Hahah nice ride Bronnie, I have a VE SSV Wagon and am totally in love! I have a 2.5" cat back and love that grumble right before the gear change...ahhh why did I wait so long to get a V8??!!

Welcome to JC :D

HERLUV

Addicted Drag Racer
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Commodore
Ohhhh its a chick!

Hahah nice ride Bronnie, I have a VE SSV Wagon and am totally in love! I have a 2.5" cat back and love that grumble right before the gear change...ahhh why did I wait so long to get a V8??!!

Welcome to JC :D

Yup It's a chick alright! LOL Nice to meet you Kikki. Love your ride, I couldn't decide between the SSV Wagon or the Sedan... Obviously I ended up wit the sedan but man it was a hard choice... I love my V8, thus the number plates HER-LUV will never ever go back... so much fun down the 1/4 mile... Thanks for the comment... :)

HERLUV

Addicted Drag Racer
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Commodore
I swear I've seen you around somewhere recently the plates look familiar, looks cool without the rear wing not that I'm biased or anything :D

I work in Dandenong? Been up to Heathcote lately? Im not sure Im always crusing around hehe. And I must say you have one great looking VE...very nice! :)